[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the ending of Furious 7 cause you to cry? Simple yes or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: furious 7.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
furious 7.jpg
86 KB, 1920x1080
Did the ending of Furious 7 cause you to cry? Simple yes or no. Truthful answers appreciated. You're anonymous, no judgement.

http://strawpoll.me/7206689

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2NvoYKf7S0
>>
>>67541631
yes
>>
>>67541631
yes
>>
First and final bump, thanks to everyone who answered.
>>
>>67541631
Yes
>>
yeah, a little
i've basically grown up with these movies
those guys where like close friends to me
>>
>>67541631
no i was laughing at the bad cgi
>>
tbqhf ive only seen 1 and 2
>>
>>67542479
I've seen the first one and fell asleep during the second

Color me fucking surprised that they managed to make at least 7 of these movies
>>
>>67541631
Yes
>>
>>67541631
Yes. Fast and Furious movies are so comfy.
>>
>>67541631
no. was annoyed at the horrible editing/camera work, stupid plot and egregious length. not to mention the laughably bad CGI
>>
I did tear up a bit.

The unpretentious sillyness of these movies made Paul Walker's death feel really tragic. Like a little brother who doesn't know any better dying in some dumb way.
>>
>>67542453
edgy higschool kid we meet again
>>
>die cause of speeding
>he dindu nuffin

Yeah he didn't drive the car, sure, but to think he wasn't a danger to society is naive.
>>
no. i have never cried watching a movie though i remember tearing up watching batman begins which is kinda strange
>>
>>67542846
He was an actor, anon.
>>
I almost did.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.