[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: .jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
what went wrong
>>
you posting on the wrong board
>>>/v/
>>
>>67541222
I'm so fucking bored of the same 4 people. I miss when Joel, Geoff and Ray used to guest on it

Burnie is GOAT
Gus and Gavin are good in moderation
Barbara is annoying as fuck
>>
Never got into these fags. I remember how utterly unfunny RvB was when it first came out, even though I was a Halobabby back then.
>>
>>67541325
>Ray
:(
Also, I find every woman at RT/AH annoying. Maybe if they showed up every third week. If there's any all female episode of something I don't even try watching it.
>>
>>67541396
>Hating old school RvB
You must've hated everything on the Internet.
>>
>>67541436
Barbara and is tolerable in moderation.

Lindsay, Ashley, Meg and Kara are pretty terrible to listen to but at least they're easy to look at.
>>
>Television & Film
Lazer Team was enjoyable
>>
>>67541280
if other podcasts can be talked about here they can too
>>
>>67541531
*Barbara and Griffon
>>
>>67541222

hiring literal prostitutes to get the "horny teenager" demographic
being sellout faggot piles of shit wearing promo pipboys while trying to insult Jeff Gerstmann
scripting "laughs" in their AH content
Geoff's beyond-fake laughter during AH content "AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAHHAHAHA"
being sellout faggots by doing promos for games from time to time
trying to branch out in so many directions that they become spread out too thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread
>>
I find there fanbase to be pretty cringy.
>american anime
just stop
>>
My 14 year old brother is a big fan. So, yeah.
>>
>>67541222
Matt and Jeremy

Meg

Geoff and Micheal are dickheads.

Thats why they suck now. FunHaus is pretty good.
>>
>>67541222
Adding millennials. Barb, as hot as she is, is also annoying. And Gavin is stupid for views. And Michael's schtick got old fast.
I just like hearing Geoff and his stories of dumb kid shit. Or the teasing of Jack was fun. Or Joel. Good ol' Joel.
>>
File: 1439998913837.png (379 KB, 584x394) Image search: [Google]
1439998913837.png
379 KB, 584x394
>>67541222
Well think about this, RT is worth millions of dollars, while Channel Awesome has lost over 63% of their key producers since summer 2012, most of them hate CA with a passion, are close to the brink of death, or are dead. So will RT is not perfect, it's not Channel Autist.
>>
>>67543128
Geoge and micheal ruined Ah since Geoff milked all of the lets plays and all his newer orignal stuff is garbage
>>
>>67544207
Geoff* fuck my spelling
>>
File: eskar.gif (2 MB, 392x360) Image search: [Google]
eskar.gif
2 MB, 392x360
https://youtu.be/Rf1bvsGeDTE?t=2m26s
>>
>What went wrong
Barbara isn't my gf
>>
>>67541222
ITT: people who are butthurt about missing a bandwagon

The only problems with RT are:
1- too many millinials. This was unavoidable. People are basically bitching that this company refused to die.

2- they need to scrap anything that reeks of "gaming journalism". It doesn't matter that they do a better job of it, it makes them have connections that they shouldn't, and they can't be objective.

3- Just fucking get rid of Meg already. You aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>67541222
>implying Burnie Burns isn't the most likable person on the Internet

Geoff, Gus, Joel, and the other OGs are pretty great too
>>
Mega64 is better
>>
Minecraft 200 is alright. That's all.
>>
>>67543128

I think that Jeremy, though not as good as Prime Ray (and Soul-less Ray was great sometimes too) fits quite well and doesn't feel as forced as Matt or Lindsay. He's oftenly the most entertaining one.
>>
I've never interacted with the fanbase. Are there Meg apologists?
>>
>>67549079
Oh yeah. Their fanbase is pretty much a cesspit of autism and cringe.
>>
>>67549139
christ
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.