[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I literally can not accept Zack Synder made a bad movie,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459118679291.jpg (62 KB, 1916x806) Image search: [Google]
1459118679291.jpg
62 KB, 1916x806
>I literally can not accept Zack Synder made a bad movie, every single critic is wrong and a stupid imbecile unlike me a they were clearly all paid off by Disney a company that really has no reason to even care about this random movie that's not even going to play in the same month as their movie.
>No I am not just a Batman fanboy who hyped this up even before release
>>
Critics also said Bladerunner was a terrible movie.

Critics said the Thing was a terrible movie.

Critics said forgettable meme shit like Jurassic World, Star Wars 7, and Guardians of the Galaxy were 10/10 "films".

I don't listen to critics anymore.
>>
>>67536651
Blade Runner is a terrible movie
>>
>>67536651
not that it's a problem to forget about critics and just form your own opinions, but you could just also list a bunch of movies that critics loved which you love to, and use that as an excuse to listen to them. It works both ways, which means you're not making a point.
>>
>>67536651
>Critics also said Bladerunner was a terrible movie.
That's mainly because of the narration and the tacked on happy ending. People forget that the theatrical cuts of Blade Runner were highly flawed thanks to studio interference.
>Critics said the Thing was a terrible movie.
You've got a point there. It's pretty inexcusable that critics were so vicious towards The Thing.
>Critics said forgettable meme shit like Jurassic World, Star Wars 7, and Guardians of the Galaxy were 10/10 "films".
You're lying. Most critics thought JW was enjoyable but heavily flawed. TFA and GOTG got outstanding critical acclaim but tons of critics didn't give those films perfect scores.
>>
File: 1556572-likes.jpg (37 KB, 387x417) Image search: [Google]
1556572-likes.jpg
37 KB, 387x417
>>
>>67536790
I'm not that anon but I want to point out that Blade Runner is a masterpiece. Also, critics are very frequently wrong but they're completely right about Batman v Superman. It's a pretentious mess.
>>
>>67536790
sure it is buddy
>>
I have been asking all day can someone fucking clear this up. Did Lex Luthor know Superman's secret identity? When did that happen?
>>
>>67536651
>Guardians of the Galaxy

Wasn't 10/10 but was immensely fun and entertaining. Depressing capeshit just reminds you of reality.
>>
>>67536527
Should I watch sucker punch? I've liked every other Snyder movie, but sucker punch looks like shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.