[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was a huge mistake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 1200x600
This was a huge mistake
>>
>>67535435
Made a shit load of money for a huge mistake.
>>
>>67535435
so was your birth
>>
Finn was al alright fella. TFA sucked dick in general though.
>>
File: 1459098704001.png (11 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
1459098704001.png
11 KB, 200x112
>h-hey they'll come around and hell be the new Luke

>ok well, the next movie, thats when he'll really shine

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>67535435
That was a mistake, since it was the moment where the only two good characters were separated and marked the end of their significant interactions and a decline in the movie altogether.
>>
WE
>>
>>67535435
He was ok but he does stick out like a sore thumb in the movie. He just doesn't fit in, visually.
>>
>>67535457
they could have had much much more in merchandise sales if he was a decent looking white character
>>
File: 1455563222836.jpg (181 KB, 1031x965) Image search: [Google]
1455563222836.jpg
181 KB, 1031x965
>2nd wave of "tfa is bad xd" threads because all the nofriends/neets finally can see the movie
>>
>>67535719
What, you mean next to all the space-wizards and shitty aliens.
>>
>>67535770
Yes.
>>
>>67535619
Well, Rey's filling the spot for Luke, and Poe's filling the spot for secondary character, so unless Finn starts getting a little more suave and smug he's not going to be the Han, and he's not nearly bossy enough to be the Leia.
>>
>>67535890
Rey is Luke for obvious reasons.
Poe is Leia for being the politically conscious side hoe
Finn is Han for being the comic relief with no greater connection to the fight beyond his personal motivation
>>
>>67536001
And his "I'm leaving j/k I care about my new bros too much" moment.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.