[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I genuinely feel bad for him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ntck3grTxy1ueq7c6o1_1280.jpg (119 KB, 990x551) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntck3grTxy1ueq7c6o1_1280.jpg
119 KB, 990x551
I genuinely feel bad for him.
>>
File: ruuuuueeee!!!!.jpg (28 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
ruuuuueeee!!!!.jpg
28 KB, 500x562
>>67524758
>>
>>67524758
I don't, they all are going to be laughing all the way to the bank
>>
>>67524758
He did nothing wrong. It was the script that was shit.
>>
>>67524758
Why? Regardless of the response critics gave this movie it was mainly aimed at Zack Snyder, all the actors played their roles extremely well and most say Ben is the best onscreen Batman thus far.
>>
>AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
>MY EMPIRE OF DIRT
>>
>>67524758
I don't, he did fine. Even a lot of the bad reviews say his performance was pretty good
>>
>>67524851
he could've saved us
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw
>>
>>67524758
You shouldn't. He probably just doesn't like doing all those interviews. I guarantee he doesn't give a shit about the bad reviews. He already got paid and he's almost the only thing anybody likes about this movie. What does he have to be upset about?
>>
>>67524758

He's been in a metric fuckton of critically panned movies. At least this one gave him a huge pay day and the audiences loved his portrayal of Batman.
>>
>>67524997
divorce probably
>>
>>67524758
He'll do just fine. Despite being in what might turn out to be one of the biggest cinematic catastrophe in recent memory, Affleck's performance has been met with universal acclaim. People are calling him the best Batman on film. If Warner Brother's decides to continue the DCeU, and financially speaking they'd be stupid not to, Ben is going to be front and center in every new picture. He will be DC's Robert Downey Jr, guaranteed.
>>
He should be used to critics making fun of him by now.
>>
>>67525061
What critics are making fun of him? He is the only thing people seem to have liked about this movie.
>>
>>67524758

For what? The universally praised moments of the movie are his scenes as Batman.

Feel bad for him when his own solo Batman movie comes out and fails.
>>
everyone praised his batman right?
>>
>rich man gets even richer after shitty movie makes tons of money

My heart bleeds
>>
Poor guy. He only has his fame, fortune, Hollywood connections, girls dying at his feet, memories of pounding Jlo's ass, and an Oscar. I really wouldn't want to be him right now.
>>
just lost a 10 year old relationship and all of his kids
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8nM6np9KdQ
>>
He was probably just tired. That's a tired-looking face if you ask me.

>feeling bad for people making millions by playing pretend
Feel bad for yourself because they won't
>>
>>67525442
Well he shouldn't have been dating a 10 year old in the first place
>>
>>67525490
He's a Muslim.
>>
>>67525115
I meant for his previous movies, like Gigli
>>
>>67524997
http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20160325/world/islamic-state-loses-palmyra-citadel-to-syrian-army.606776
>>
Batfleck was great but I still do not get it why he even wanted to play this role.

Afleck has two Oscars, proved himself as good actor and director in serious movies.

Why did he come back to capeshit, especially after fucking nghtmare that was Daredevil?

Money isn't a problem surely.

Is he an avid Batman fan?
>>
>>67524758
don't be silly.

no one on /tv/ can genuinely feel anything.
>>
>>67525639
kek
>>
>>67525941
>Is he an avid Batman fan
He actually is and has a bat cave too.
>>
>>67525941
his 2 boys are
>>
>>67524758
Why? He's going to get to direct his own Batman movie and create God-tier capekino. Starring in a few shitty MCU knock-offs is a small price to pay.
>>
>>67524758
You could tell that he didn't mean a single thing that was coming out of his mouth when he was on that panel at ComicCon.
>>
>>67525941

inb4 >wikipedia

but it says he wanted to experience how big budget films are made these days
>>
>>67526122
MMM
>>
>>67524758
This will only fuel his Batman persona in his standalone movies.

He will become The Bat, he will hate the world, he will disdain rotting humanity.
>>
>>67525941
$$$$$

It's pretty obvious. You're right, Batfleck has established himself as a talent behind the camera, both as a screenwriter and a director. The next step to becoming full auteur is stepping outside of the studio system. So he takes high profile acting jobs (Batman, Gone Girl) so he can get paid to continue to fund his filmmaking and tell the stories he wants to tell, unrestrained. We also don't know how much money Jennifer is getting from the divorce, so he probably just wants to make sure he can continue living the lifestyle he is.
>>
File: 1458157990359.png (46 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
1458157990359.png
46 KB, 960x620
>>67525941
>money isn't a problem

don't forget his wife is divorcing him and will get half is assets and he will have to pay for child support

#fightforequality
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.