[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mark my words
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: negan.jpg (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
negan.jpg
9 KB, 205x246
The writers for TWD arnt completely retarded. They WONT make the finale a cliffhanger.
>>
>>67517255
No, they are. It will. Sorry.
>>
>>67517255
That's what they've been doing for almost the entire show. cliffhanger after cliffhanger
>>
The skull crushing scene was already filmed months ago. It would be stupid for them to hold it off till the next season.
>>
>>67517456
They don't, but you don't get to see whose skull gets crushed.
>>
>>67517318
Even Robert kirkman said that it was faithful to the comics. They surely wouldnt fuck up the comics biggest moment.
>>
>>67517456
What the fuck r u talking about? U know they don't film each ep the week before?
>>
>The writers for TWD arnt completely retarded
lol
>>
>>67517642
What the fuck are YOU talking about???

>U know they don't film each ep the week before
That's exactly what he said, that it was filmed months in advance.
>>
>>67517318
jokes on them, i just marathoned the entire series
the alexandria season has been total shit though
>>
It's already a confirmed fucking cliffhanger. Scott "cuck" Gimple literally can't stop himself from doing non stop cliffhangers.

It's killing the show desu
>>
Can someone do spoilers in tags obviously for someone as far as the comic goes?
I don't want to wait for this shit
>>
Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) then makes his much awaited appearance along with his barbed wire-covered baseball bat he affectionately calls as Lucille. The villain has a long monologue in which he reminds Rick and company that they have killed a lot of his people. He also tells the captives that they have to start working for him and that they have to give the Saviors half of everything they have back in Alexandria.

However, as retribution, Negan decides that he's going to kill one of them, and if anyone tries to stop him, he would take Carl's other eye and have it eaten by Rick.

At one point, Negan considers killing Maggie so he could get the mom-to-be out of her pregnancy pains, but when he has difficulty making up his mind on which one to kill, he reportedly starts his terrifying game of "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe."

However, when Negan finally chooses who to kill, the camera quickly switches to the point of view of the doomed character. Negan bashes the head of the ill-fated hero multiple times until his/her vision fade to black. The identity of the victim is not revealed by the end of the finale.

we got cucked
>>
>>67518197
But that's from StD which has a track record for being inaccurate
>>
>>67518197
Its so obviously gonna be Carol, this entire season has been a send-off for her
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.