[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's his brand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: rsz_0262015.jpg (248 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
rsz_0262015.jpg
248 KB, 970x545
Where's his brand?
>>
Guessing Batman started doing it either after
or he never got to do it, because lol joker
>>
>>67517203
On his ass
>>
>>67517203
He isn't a child molester.
>>
what is the point of brending them anyway?
>>
MOM
>>
I thought the "Suicide Squad Joker is really a mentally shattered Jason Todd (or any other Robin) post-Joker torture" theory to be really dumb, but after BvS I don't understand how the Joker who killed Bruce's figurative adopted son would still be walking around and not six feet under.

Guess we just have to wait until August to find out.
>>
File: 1440688449149.gif (553 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1440688449149.gif
553 KB, 200x200
>>67517203
http://www.metafilter.com/156127/I-like-to-think-that-Family-Guy-would-be-The-Jokers-favorite-show
>>
>>67517312
Batman will appear in SS, so they will explain it.
>>
File: 1453328816773.jpg (27 KB, 300x394) Image search: [Google]
1453328816773.jpg
27 KB, 300x394
>>67517203

>the brand is only used for the worst of the worst kiddie diddlers

Jared and Dan the man brands when?
>>
Arkham Knight movie when?
>>
>>67517203
He wrore Damaged on his forehead in cursive, you dumbass!
>>
>>67517399
One thing I liked is how BvS was accidentally topical because of the Jared beating.
>>
i'm cautiously optimistic about this due to the creepy pasta-like stories about his acting
>>
>>67517203
HEEEEEEEEEEEY
SHUUUUUUUT THE FUUUUUUUCK UUUUUUUUUP
>>
I really don't buy that Batfleck didn't just shoot him in the head in this universe
>>
>>67518657
we need a joker update
>>
>Batman ruthlessly kills all henchmen he comes across
>leaves insane serial killer alive
Why is Ben Affleck the worst Batman ever?
>>
>>67517381
I bet they say something like batman doesn't kill him because he's mentally ill or some stupid cop out.

I don't think they will do the Jason Todd thing because normies (target audience) aren't super familiar with that story and will just get confused and annoyed like they did with BvS
>>
>>67517477
2 hours of tank-drone battles? no thanks
>>
>>67517203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlB8RAJEEc
>>
>post yfw they say literally nothing about why batman hasn't killed him and say nothing about him being jason todd
>>
>>67519128

Two theories are that he either started doing it after he put him away or Joker is Jason Todd and he would never kill him.

Either or but the Jason Todd one doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>67517203
is he still around by batman v superman? obviously he clashed with batman before the movie started. im assuming his appearance in susa skwa is a flashback to when he was still around. if he IS still around, then i hope its because he actually puts up a fight and figures out ways to not get killed by batman while at the same time taunting him and laughing
>>
>>67519502
This is the most likely outcome
>>
File: when will they learn.gif (518 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn.gif
518 KB, 500x371
How to become a member of Batman's Rogues Gallery in the Zack Snyder DC Universe:

If you are committing a crime, never engage Batman in any of his vehicles. Not his car, not his plane, not his boat, not his motorcycle, not even his freaking blimp. Batman's moral code ONLY applies when he is on foot. If he encounters you in one of his vehicles, HE WILL MURDER YOU. Be sure to commit your crimes in constrained areas and enclosed spaces. Given the choice between a high speed chase and garrisoning in a building or hideout, never choose the former if you value your life. You might have a chance against Batman on foot, but in his vehicles your chances of survival are zero.

Follow this guide correctly and you might find yourself with some broken bones and a concussion in Arkham or Blackgate, but if you don't, then well....it was nice knowing you.
>>
MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>67519641
What about when batman fought those guys in the building and he shot most of them and repeatedly stabbed one guy to death in an autistic fit of absolute rage?
>>
>>67519641
The only way to avoid death when fighting Batman seems to be if you're a sex trafficker or pedophile but then you get branded and killed in prison because ???
>>
>>67519772
both lies
>>
>>67519772
>>67519816
the only way to avoid death if youre a criminal and fighting batman is to go at him with no weapons he could use against you. so just fist fight him, he'll knock you out. when you wake up, you can leave while hes shooting everyone else
>>
>>67517890
Strange, the pastas has ruined what tiny hope I had of seeing it.
>>
>>67519128
>all

Jesus Christ. Just let it go. He didn't kill even half the henchmen he fought. People shot at him when he was in the plane and he shot their truck to neutralize the threats. He let a couple guys get blown up because they brought explosive/flammable weaponry to the fight and he didn't have time to pull them out, tuck them into bed, and read them a story while he was busy fighting his way toward the innocent woman he was there to rescue. It's an action movie, there's gonna be casualties. You pussies are making it sound like Batman ran around butchering everybody he saw with a machete.
>>
>>67517312
Batman did not snap until after Jason Todd was killed. This is perfectly in line with his character. In the comics, Batman was not pushed over the edge by the loss of Todd because other Superheroes were there to ground him. In this universe, Batman is the only person left to fight a one man war on crime. The loss of his partner, whom he viewed as a son, broke his spirit.

Also, this is not the only incarnation of the character present in the DCeU, as evidenced by the "Knightmare" sequence, which was an example of the memories of a Batman on an alternate timeline merging with Batfleck's memories as a result of the arrival of Darkseid. It
>>
>>67519641
Do you people purposefully ignore the fact that batman only crossed that line AFTER the metropolis incident? He was active as batman for many many years.
>>
>>67517890
>i'm cautiously optimistic about this due to the creepy pasta-like stories about his acting

Margot Robbie: He spiked my drink, stripped me naked then made the crew hold my legs apart as he took numerous photos of my vagina. I think this role has taken him to a dark place.

Director of Photography: Leto followed me home and kicked by cat to death in front of my children. I think this role has taken him to a dark place.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.