[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is AHS so bad but this so good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
Why is AHS so bad but this so good
>>
this has the juice
>>
So will ACS be a anthology based series like AHS is?
>>
>>67516308
Yes.
>>
Ryan Murphy isn't involved in the writing process
>>
>>67516111
>this so good
It's full of BLM every white person is racist bullshit though.
>>
>>67516308
Yes, the next one will be about Trayvon Martin.

>>67516412
I cringed during the Seinfeld vs Martin scene, especially that black people dance the people that voted for Martin did once they won.
>>
>>67516111
Because the casting is terrific.

Had to select juice pictures for captcha not even kidding.
>>
>>67516395
This. Also, even if he were, basing a series on actual events makes it much less likely that Murphy would be able to screw up the show like he does to his original works. The guy is a hack that doesn't know how to make an engaging story without constantly introducing new, ridiculous shit to keep the watcher engaged while dropping storylines. Real stories have set details and arcs that even Murphy would need to try to fuck up.
>>
File: pol chan.webm (281 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
pol chan.webm
281 KB, 720x404
>>67516412
Fuhrman really is a racist tho
>>
>>67516492
no that scene was brilliant. they cut to OJ and hes qouting seinfeld. they were showing how all these racist black people fight so hard for OJ and he thinks they are all trash that he wants nothing to do with.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWi8aNHHQA
>>
>>67516573
Fuhrman. He's a racist. It's a racist name! Fuhrer, German, Fuhrman!
>>
>>67516605
>no that scene was brilliant.
The nigger dance still made me cringe faggot, idk what the fuck you want here. It was like a bunch of ghetto monkeys after some white girl gets assaulted.
>>
>>67516605
Yeah, that's one thing I'm glad the show didn't really shy away from. OJ was kind a self-hating black person who did everything he could to act white and distance himself from the black community, which makes the black support of him in the trial pretty ironic.
>>
>>67516573
What's Nazi about having a German WW2 medal in your collection.
>>
>>67516670
10/10
>>
>>67516675
that was the whole point! to show how ridiculous they are and how OJ did everything he could to distance himsef from them, yet they are crying with joy i the streets when he gets away with murdering his wife like some great justice was achieved.
>>
>>67516687
>OJ was kind a self-hating black person
>because you don't act like a nigger

Maybe he was just not retarded and recognized "black culture" as being corrosive and inferior to its european inspired counterparts.
>>
>>67516778
>not only was OJ's wife white but his mistress was also white

kek

this show is so good
>>
>>67516778
>to show how ridiculous they are
I still cringed at it faggot. What are you not getting here? Is anything other than a standing ovation "hating" on the scene who's cock smegma you slurp up? I'm not judging the scene you stupid fuck, I'm saying I cringed at it no amount of you licking cum off its feet is going to change the fact that niggers acting like niggers is cringey as fuck.
>>
>>67516799
hes not black hes OJ
>>
>>67516799
The guy spent his whole life trying to get away from black people, and his first reaction to being told the black community supporting him was to say "I'm not black."

I mean, maybe he wasn't self-hating, but the guy clearly didn't want to be perceived as black.
>>
>>67516920
>The guy spent his whole life trying to get away from black people
>become a professional athlete
>surrounded by black people 99% of the day

yeah ok, again I think he just didn't like niggers, like any sane person.
>>
>>67516492
It's true though
Black people did not watch Seinfeld, there were articles written about it for years
>>
>>67516395
100% this. The guy is okay as a director and clearly had some sway in gathering the GOAT cast the show has but is an absolute trainwreck of a writer.
>>
>>67516573
Mark "the only good nigger is a dead nigger" Fuhrman
>>
hands down the best thing on tv right now

cant believe that level of quality writing and acting is on FX, and with such a great cast to boot

>easter island
>>
>>67517019
>Black people did not watch Seinfeld
It was mostly that little dance black people do that I thought was cringey. It still pops up on worldstar even today, do they just get taught it when they're kids or something?
>>
Best character right here
nigga please
>>
who was the chick with Ron gold mans dad
>>
>>67517093
you should be happy they made them look bad. it discredits their entire movement and dindu culture. it makes obama look like a traitor for putting a $750 million black lives matter monument on the national lawn. you are supposed to feel dsgusted, the fact that you feel so strongly just shows how effective the scene was.
>>
>>67517093
It was stupid but it was a good way of showing the black jurors gloating because they can actually control something instead of being the cattle in there rooms
>>
>>67517209
Probably Ron Goldman's mom?
>>
>>67517344
Nah she was way to young and hot to be his mom
>>
>>67517209
his sister
>>
why didnt he just go for it when they were at the hotel
that scene was painful
>>
>>67517811
He reallyfucked his shit up a lot in that episode
>>
>>67517811
there's an interview with him on Oprah where he doesn't deny BLACKING her
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.