[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>'Batman V Superman' Female Producer Working To
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Snyder.jpg (38 KB, 579x255) Image search: [Google]
Snyder.jpg
38 KB, 579x255
>'Batman V Superman' Female Producer Working To Get More Women Behind Camera

>SNYDER: It's easier to look on screen, right, to see, oh, there's an absence of great roles for women. OK, we need to make a change. But I've been striving to figure out ways to try and get more women behind the camera.

>SNYDER: The first time we had her on set, I actually got teared up realizing what an impact and what a role model that she could be. You can be beautiful and sexy and still be intelligent and strong. Women should be allowed to be all those things.

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/25/471817271/batman-v-supermans-female-producer-working-to-get-more-women-behind-camera

Debbie Snyder is the problem.
I bet she edited the movie.
>>
she can start by getting rid of her husband

but i bet she doesnt
>>
File: 1458785566803.png (34 KB, 183x212) Image search: [Google]
1458785566803.png
34 KB, 183x212
Do these faggots even realize they're being condescending assholes when they say stuff like
>You can be beautiful and sexy and still be intelligent and strong
?

Is this the 1960s where saying something like that actually engenders a positive response? I thought this was current year and we were beyond garbage like that?
>>
You can either be beautiful and sexy or intelligent and strong. There is no inbetween Snyder!!
>>
If women wanted to be there, they'd be there.
What gives him the right to say where women should be?

Can they honestly not see the hypocrisy?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc

Snyder is borderline retarded.
>>
>>67509103
SJWs will never learn that they are the ones holding minorities and women back and the rest of the world is treating them like everyone else. SJWs have allowed everyone a victim complex that doesn't work when everyone wants to be treated equally because most men bust each other's nuts and have to put on kiddie gloves for the sensitive women and minorities.
>>
>You can be beautiful and sexy and still be intelligent and strong. Women should be allowed to be all those things.

are they not allowed to be that right now?
>>
>>67510440
no
the white imperialistic patriarchy doesn't let them
that is one of the many, many reasons it must be dismantled
>>
I wonder if there will still be articles like this when the new Ghostbusters comes out.
>>
I bet this was why they had such a hardon about shoehorning in Wonderwoman in a movie about fucking Batman versus Superman.
>>
>>67509103
It's basically

>You can be a woman but still be competent
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.