[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMa IhAP7aeo Is he right? H
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_7.png (1 MB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
1 MB, 1280x721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMaIhAP7aeo

Is he right? He praises the film but points out that it'll get destroyed by the internet for weak plot spots.
>>
>>67507966

He gives it a 5 which is a mixed score. Incidentally most of the critics gave it a 5 with the same reasons.
>>
>>67508067
He says as a Marvel fan 5/10
Proper Critic 6/10
DC fan 7/10
>>
fans wont be happy unless its super doomsday man vs the embodiment of evil from dimension 38 depicted in movie form
>>
>>67508148
Why would a DC fan be ok with Batman shooting people?
And what does being a Marvel fan have to do with anything?
>>
>>67507966
whats his name
>>
>>67508755
>having to be tied down to source material
>>
>>67508755
>Le have to stick to the source material meme
>>
>>67508296
am I the only one who thought the man of steel trilogy would be something like the dark knight? first villain zod...second lex...last doomsday?? why is fucking batman in superman's own sequel
>>
>>67508857
AngryJoeShow, I thought everyone here was a memedwelling basement troll who knew this guy since 2008?
>>
>>67509295
Man of Steel made WB nervous enough to not bother with a solo sequel until the guaranteed $$$ from BvS rolled in
>>
>>67507966

his spoiler review is better, he's a DC nerd so he goes into a lot of the background stuff in more detail

best review i've seen so far tbqh
>>
>>67509355
ok so why did they have to waste doomsday in this film? I was so upset honestly. not only that...clark is supposed to fight him alone..his death would also mean more
>>
>>67507966
The plot points are the least of this movie's problems, he's an idiot
>>
>>67507966
>Watching 7 Peso Joe
>Considering the opinion of Frustrated José
>>
>>67509483
They wanted to put as much Important Superman Plot into the movie as possible so you had Lex, Doomsday, The Dark Knight Returns, and Superman dying and coming back .

To actually answer your question, they need all the big trailer grabs possible because they need this movie to be successful to justify their cinematic universe. Since solo superman didn't do as well as they hoped, they needed batman to bring the bigger audience and the other JL members to set up their solo films. So you end up with a film that's bursting at the seams with exciting trailer moments at the expense of the plot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.