[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: smith suicide squad.jpg (28 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
smith suicide squad.jpg
28 KB, 296x314
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

>Lol so edgy criminals who have to do what we say cause they got bombs inside them cuz we're the big bad evil shady government lmao!
>>
>>67507013

wife's son
>>
It worked out pretty well in the first run of the Suicide Squad from the 80s
>>
>>67507013
Just surprised how low will smith has fallen sacrificing his career to prop his son up and it didn't work.
>>
>>67507013
The comic series was pretty cool and it was more the fact to kill two birds with one stone. By getting the job done and they kill eachother.
The movie might not be good though. Look at btdo v s
>>
>>67507013
I like it
I think it might be a fun movie
>>
>>67507013
Don't see what is so bad about this synopsis, despite your well placed "lol"
>>
The comic series mostly worked because these characters were already known to the viewer.

I thought the concept would've been better as a mini series.
>>
>>67507418
The comic series had a bunch of C grade villains in it that people forgot about who turned out to be cool, that's why it was fun

Everything other than the original run of the Suicide Squad sucks because they put big name people in it like le 420 Harley Quinn xDDD shitty characters who steal the limelight
>>
>>67507013
It's really more: these people are really shitty and we'll send them on death missions so they either accomplish what we want them to or die. If they don't die we'll keep sending them on these missions until they do.
>>
>>67507505

Weren't there also a couple of heroes who'd fucked up a time or two?

Either way agreed
>>
I've never liked it because 9 times out of 10 the characters I'm most interested in get killed off because "lawl da soo sigh skwa XD" so I never feel like I can get invested in them
>>
>>67507013
All memes aside, I wouldn't mind a Deadshot operating movie.
>>
I'm shocked I still haven't seen some upset nutjob crying about the name.
>>
>>67507013
He looks like the yellow bastard
>>
>>67507013
Read Ostrander's run.
>>
>>67507664

Anyone who would complain is too busy gushing over Harley and her Mr J
>>
We're some kind of...
[spolier]Suicide Squad[/spoiler]
>>
>>67507013
>he wouldnt use disposable human beings for non ethical jobs
go back to the church sissy
>>
hollywood cream puffs are never going to get the same comic interpretations as me, so they're very difficult to enoy

it's the same as reading the book then watching the film, your imagination trumps theirs every time
>>
>>67507720
I don't get it.
Is the Joker even in this movie?
Is he in their group? Why would bad guys be fighting him if he isn't?
>>
>>67507836

Apparently there's a cameo/backstory scene he's in.
>>
I like it
I think it's going to be a fun movie
>>
>>67507013
>"Am I the only one?"
Yes.
>>
>>67507013

You're probably not the only one but you are the only one who expresses it in a faggoty way.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.