[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ba tman-v-superman-is-break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/batman-v-superman-is-breaking-box-office-records-u/1100-6436024/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=homepage

Look at this. Critics tried so hard to try and force a narrative and stop it from doing well even though it's actually really good. Yet they couldn't succeed. We, as a people, have finally realized how little the critics actually matter. We watch films because they are good. Simple as that.
>>
>>67504524
>Critics tried so hard to try and force a narrative >We, as a people, have finally realized how little the critics actually matter.
>We watch films because they are good. Simple as that.

Christ, is everything a Gate-Conspiracy to you neckbeards?
>>
Imagine if TFA got reviews like BvS did. It wouldn't have even made 100 mil worldwide.
>>
>utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=homepage
>>
>>67504606
Are you fucking stupid? You see critics organizing to try and brainwash society and instead of thinking that's a bad thing, you talk about "neckbeards"? No wonder you're such a sheep to their whims.
>>
>>67504524
>Critics tried so hard to try
DCucks
>>
>>67504628
OR WOULD IT HAVE? That's the thing, you can claim a movie is bad and some idiots will think they're SUPPOSED to believe it, like they did for the prequel trilogy. But you can't stop the power of Star Wars.
>>
>>67504524
>the majority paying to see shit movies

how's that news kiddo?
>>
>>67504524
My issue is, that so many of the critics were just WRONG about things. It's like they went in to the movie already content on hating it and just projected their feelings on to the screen. I've hardly seen anyone mention the BIG problem that was editing.
>>
>>67504759
Critics have never been hesitant to outright lie about what they saw, just because they didn't get paid off enough. It's disgusting but that's how they make their money.
>>
>>67504673
>sheep to their whims.

>Defends a movie that is concentrated pleb sustenance, for free.

who's the sheep?
>>
And what exactly did critics have to gain by making this movie seem bad?
>>
>>67504842
You, dipshit. Open your goddamn eyes.
>>
>>67504856
More money. From Marvel. What the fuck do you think? Huh? DC has scruples enough to not pay them off but if they shit on BvS then daddy Marvel gives 'em the big bucks.
>>
>>67504864
>You, dipshit. Open your goddamn eyes.
Exposed, you're more of a shill than any critic.
>>
>>67504898
Shill for what, motherfucker? Do you even know what it means? Get the FUCK out of here before I unleash havoc on your limp dick.
>>
Critics gave The Dark Knight Rises like an 89. They are fucking stupid.
>>
Why didn't Disney marketing machine work this time?
>>
>>67505070
Agreed, that was the good one and yet they gave the high score to the original TDK. Which was absolute horseshit of a movie.
>>
File: 1458721525409.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
1458721525409.png
255 KB, 770x711
>>67504524
> movie has nearly 300million$ in presale tickets 2 months before release
> faggot op keeps making threads about "muh opening weekend breaking box office records"
Just face it the movie is shit & next week after the presale views it's going to tank & will be out of theaters in a month. Making these threads won't change anything so stay mad faggot pic related it's u
>>
>>67505089
Because DISNEY OWNS MARVEL, NOT DC? Are you DUMB?
>>
>>67504524
>We watch films because they are good.
Like Transformers?
>>
>>67504524
Crazy here in Manhattan

Waited six hours in line yesterday for tickets.

Best I could get was Thursday matinee. Hopefully I can get a day off to see it.
>>
>>67504524
the movie was fking great
batman broke some motherfucking necks like a boss, he was fking moving like a demon in the dark (in the begining) fking badass real fking fear for enemies, superman fking willed to give his life many times showed us the dark side of his and how cruel it can be to be a superhero godlike, it was fking awesome, only comic fanboy nerds who live in their fantasies wont like it
>>
>>67505118

>I...it's gonna tank eventually you just wait
>>
File: laughing girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>67504898
hasn't even watched this fantastic landmark of modern cinema
>>
/tv/ knows it's great, nothing new
>>67496353
>>
>>67505342
Yeah, but can you believe the insane number of shills trying to say it wasn't great because of the critics? I'd say it blew my mind but they've been at this shit for years.
>>
File: 1415939949130.jpg (118 KB, 744x540) Image search: [Google]
1415939949130.jpg
118 KB, 744x540
>>67504524
Why the fuck is gamespot reporting on the box office of a movie? Don't these useless fucks have anything more relevant to their website to post?
>>
>>67506976
Nope. They have written so many articles about Star Wars, it's unbelievable.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.