[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was a better casting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: harrison ford's son.jpg (190 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
harrison ford's son.jpg
190 KB, 960x720
Who was a better casting?
>>
>>67504172

>Indy snatches his hat out of Biff's hands to let him know he ain't shit
>Ben stabs his dad and tosses him off a catwalk into an abyss

Hmmm
>>
Shia. I am his biggest fan.
>>
Shia, he actually looks a little like Ford

Ledditfags hated him because of the "micheal bay is bad" meme
>>
The actor that let himself get "raped" and cried to his girlfriend about it immediately after.
>>
His real son.
>>
>>67505271

SPACKER DAVE
>>
Why does the darkside turn people into whining pussies?
>>
>>67505335
According to the prequels the dark side is literally all about being a gigantic emo and letting your emotions run wild like a woman.
>>
>>67505445
So why didn't Han slap the bitch out of him instead of reinforcing it with an embrace?
>>
What I don't get is why he's apparently desperate to follow his grandfather on the path of the dark side.

Did Luke forget to tell him that Vader killed the Emperor in the end?
>>
File: 1454189584635.png (238 KB, 516x565) Image search: [Google]
1454189584635.png
238 KB, 516x565
>>67504242
>he actually looks a little like Ford
>>
>>67504172
Obviously Based Shia, Prince of /fa/ and King of Memes
>>
>>67505810

Yeah, if Ford had the completion of a reverse planetarium.
>>
>>67506378
What did he mean by this?
>>
Why don't you autistic incel fucks call Shia Reddit?
>>
>>67504172
Fuck Labeouf
Marry Labeouf
Kill Driver
>>
>>67504172
Shia acts more like the son of the "Harrison Ford movie persona", but Driver was much better cast in the role of Kylo Ren than Shia was for Mutt.

But then again the Kylo Ren role was more substantial and had better material to work with than Mutt, whose entire character's purpose was to just be sort of there and add nothing to the film, so that's not exactly a fair comparison.
>>
>>67506570
Kylofag pls kill yourself.
>>
>>67505271
Out of all the things he could have gotten with that nepotism, he chose meth?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.