[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a basement dweller are you? http://vote.pollcode.com/48151843
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1454885027237.png (22 KB, 854x496) Image search: [Google]
1454885027237.png
22 KB, 854x496
How much of a basement dweller are you?
http://vote.pollcode.com/48151843
>>
I go to cinemas at least twice a week. My local cinema has a subscription service where you pay 20 bucks a month and you can see unlimited movies
>>
I used go at least once a week but that was a good couple of years ago. Now it's once every two or three months. I'm a bit bummed out about it but I just can't bring myself to get out of the house to see a movie.
>>
I would go more if they dropped the no singles policy. My wife's boyfriend's son goes with me on occasion but he only likes the movies with a black lead actor.
>>
How are the first two options not the same?
>>
>>67502371
Less frequently than once a year, but still on odd occasions. Are you autistic?
>>
>>67502353
>no singles policy
memes aside, do some theatres actually have these in some weird country?
>>
Last movie I saw in a cinema was Avatar I think
>>
>>67501711
When I was a neet I would go like 3 times a year. Now as a wagecuck I have nothing better to do and go every week
>>
I used love going to the cinema but I just can't cope the noise of all the anvils these days.
>>
>>67502585
I saw avatar on a drop down screen on a long bus ride. Pretty funny considering how it was supposed to be this incredible visual experience
>>
People are way too obnoxious
>>
>>67501711
I stopped going to the cinema ever since they raised the price of the crab's legs
>>
>paying for media
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.