[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boys! Mmm, DC Comics meets Zack Snyder! Ah, I love it! I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (989 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
989 KB, 1242x2208
Boys! Mmm, DC Comics meets Zack Snyder! Ah, I love it! I love bringing people together! How are we?

Ow! Wow, that is a shitty director! You should not make a movie with this person.
>>
Shit tier "meme" dude
>>
>>67500700
I actually laughed.
>>
File: 1438677701568.jpg (32 KB, 312x422) Image search: [Google]
1438677701568.jpg
32 KB, 312x422
>>67500700
>>
>>67500700
Im not even going to reply to this dumb post
>>
meme time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1OEqjfce1Q
>>
>>67500742
mad as fuck DCbaby
>>
>>67500700
what compelled eisenberg to take the spastic heath ledger approach?
this is lex fucking luthor
>>
>>67501492
I'm convinced Zack Snyder was projecting his internet critics onto the character, which is why he was a scrawny effeminate weirdo.

Beyond that the weirder eccentricities came from Eisenburg basing his performance on Max Landis.
>>
>>67500950
JUST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
>>
>>67500700

AM I TOO SOON

SHIT

I AM TOO SOON
>>
>>67501492
I am pretty sure years ago they met in a board room and decided they need to update the character of Lex Luthor for younger millenials. So that's why we get this. IMO to continue with Snyder's Vince McMahon obsession with beefcake heroes he should have got someone really physically imposing to play Luthor like the rock or something.
>>
>>67501573

It's just funny how the only time a depressed Snyder self insert might actually be a good character for his movie but instead he goes for a Heath Ledger copy because EVERY DC villain needs to be Heath Ledger Joker now.
Just watch as Black Manta is a HL Joker and Reverse Flash is a HL Joker and Hitler is a HL Joker and Cyborg's enemy (?) Is also a HL Joker. Everyone except the actual Joker. No that guy is Juggalo JUST now. Because everything else would be an attack on HL's legacy
>>
>>67501573

What if Luthor's father wasn't dead but in cryosleep waiting for (add disease) to be cured? He wakes up, take back his corporation and wages a hidden war against super heroes. The high point in this? He is played by Cranston.
>>
>>67501659
>le Crantson should play Luthor because they are both bald ebin may may

Even he said it's insulting to his intelligence that his name is being passed around by fans just because of that reason.
>>
>>67501492
He's just the actor, Eisenberg has no control over how they spun Luther
>>
>>67501686

Well, he has more or less the same hairline of Cavill in two or three years and Lex said Supes remembers him his father...
>>
>>67500700
10/10
>>
>>67501689
That was my impression.
>>
>>67501686
>Luthor's father
Speaking of insulting someone's intelligence
>>
>>67501554

YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM AMIGO, YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEENA RIGHT ABOUT HIM
>>
File: sliceamanrescuealane.png (30 KB, 566x198) Image search: [Google]
sliceamanrescuealane.png
30 KB, 566x198
>>67500700
>You should not make a movie with this person.
Okay, I chortled.
>>
>>67501855

Lois Lane, I'm CIA
>>
>>67500700
>>
>>67502074

Cavill could be such an amazing Superman, it's just sad hes forced to play a depressed Snyder self insert cuck
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.