[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else found this disturbing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nuke.png (282 KB, 846x598) Image search: [Google]
nuke.png
282 KB, 846x598
Who else found this disturbing?
>>
What's up with his face?
>>
Is that bizarro superman?
>>
>>67497870
It got nuked. I'm not exaggerating the government nuked him and doomsday and it exploded 2-3 feet away from his face and blew all the skin off.
>>
Should have used the dark knight returns version where he soaks up the life energy of flowers
>>
>>67497854
yeah and the magic sun heals him
>>
>>67497870
They nuke Supes and Doomsday and the sun revitalises Superman.
It was actually a pretty cool moment.
>>
File: zombiesupes.jpg (97 KB, 600x298) Image search: [Google]
zombiesupes.jpg
97 KB, 600x298
>>67497870
This happened. It's pretty unsettling in the movie.
>>
That was awesome desu
>>
>>67497854
i thought it was bizzaro superman at first like it wasn't the real superman.
>>
Another homage to Dark Knight Returns, kind of saw it coming
>>
>>67497854
This was one of the few great scenes of the movie.

The senate explosion scene was also great. Batman scaring the cops was fantastic.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.