[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When asked about the current immigration crisis in Europe,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96 KB, 2000x1000
>When asked about the current immigration crisis in Europe, Seinfeld responded with a tirade on the issue:

>One thing I love about living in New York is it's every different type of person piled one on top of the other. I am for open immigration, but that sign we have in the front of the Statue of Liberty, "Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses." Can't we just say, "Hey, the door's open. We'll take whoever you got." Do we have to specify "The wretched refuse?" Why not just say, "Give us the unhappy, the sad, the slow, the ugly, the people that can't drive, people that have trouble merging, if they can't stay in their lane, if they don't signal, they can't parallel park, if they're sneezing, if they're stuffed up, if they have bad penmanship, if they don't return calls, if they have dandruff, food between their teeth, if they have bad credit, if they have no credit, missed a spot shaving..........In other words, any dysfunctional, defective slob that you can somehow cattle prod onto a wagon, send them over. We want them."
>>
Even landfills have more restrictions than what he's proposing. Also of note: the person who wrote the poem he's referencing is Emma Lazarus, a fellow Jew.
>>
File: seinfeldcigar.jpg (10 KB, 288x306) Image search: [Google]
seinfeldcigar.jpg
10 KB, 288x306
>>67489552

Man Jerry gets more based each year.
>>
>>67489552
>"I mean hell, what do I care!? I have enough money to live in seclusion on a private compound and pay for a full time personal security detachment, so none of this shit impacts me!"

A Jew not living in Israel championing open borders?

I'm shocked!
>>
>>67490183
He's being sarcastic you retard. If anything he's proposing the opposite.
>>
>>67490863
>If anything he's proposing the opposite.
He's not? He's just making a joke about the wording of the phrase.
>>
that bit is incredibly old. it even shows up in a Seinfeld episode. Glad he responded with that. A nice statement of "i'm a comedian, nothing else."
>>
>Bad credit
>No credit

Lol. All those midday weekday commercials.
>>
>>67490735

this. why bother asking well-off celebrities
>>
>>67490183
The joke op is quoting is super old, way before refugees were violently gang raping women and children in the streets. OP is just taking the piss
>>
>>67489552
Why does everyone always mention the inscription on the statue of liberty as if it is part of the constitution or something. It was written by an anti-white Jewish woman and has nothing to do with anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Lazarus
>>
Imagine that, a New Yorker who won't shut the fuck up about New York.
>>
>On the Statue of Liberty
it says...
"Give me yourtired,
your hungry, your poor."
Well, it's Americans who are
tired and hungry and poor.
Until you take care of that...
close the fucking book,
>>
>>67493009
niggers have been raping and murdering forever
doesn't stop liberals from loving them
>>
>>67489552
>When asked
thats one of his bits
>>
>>67493527
>She is an important forerunner of the Zionist movement. She argued for the creation of a Jewish homeland thirteen years before Theodor Herzl began to use the term Zionism.
>>
>>67490183
>the statue of liberty is a kike

pottery
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.