[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, was it capekino or glib facsimile?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: BVS.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BVS.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
Now that the dust has settled, was it capekino or glib facsimile?
>>
>>67488913
It was complete trash. Batman with Adam West was capekino, this just sucked.
>>
>>67488913
It was capekino, anyone who says anything else didn't watch or didn't understand it.
>>
>>67489039
>didn't understand it
Orbital launch of sides detected
>>
>>67488913
It's more original than The Force Awakens and any MCU movie combined so no, no glib fascimile.
>>
>>67489039
>didn't understand Snyder's pathetic pleb tier attempts at allegory and philosophy
>didn't understand his forced, hamfisted, and incredibly, failed attempt to make superman a Christ figure
>didn't understand his 'muh collateral damage' central moral question

DCuck please. My sides have crossed over to a paralell universe.
>>
>>67489243
execution>originality
>>
>>67489243

>original

hahahahahaha
>>
Capekino all the way.
>>
>>67488913
It's only a good movie.
>>
>>67489039
>the classic DCucks "didn't understand it excuse"
I swear you people come up with hot new memes every second
>>
>>67489295
the flash visits your sides in a parallel universe. He tells them that nightmare sequences and montages of news clips are the key to good storytelling.
>>
Suicide Squad will explain what we didn't see. Robin died and Bruce Manor burnt. The Joker went awol and left Gotham, and so did Batman. Whatever happened to Mr Freeze, Riddler, Penguin, etc? Why did Wonder Woman go into hiding? How was Lex tracking the "meta humans"? When Alex said, "the galactic bell has already been rung, they are all on their way." What did he mean? Did he mean the Galactic Police (Green Lantern), Martian Man-Hunters or something sinister? What did Lex learn from the kryptonian machine that had information from "10,000" worlds? Why did The Flash go back in time?

It left many plot holes. it's going to be interesting to see where Warner Bros takes it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.