[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I miss something? How did he know Bruce Wayne was Batman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: four-tens.jpg (536 KB, 2460x1637) Image search: [Google]
four-tens.jpg
536 KB, 2460x1637
Did I miss something? How did he know Bruce Wayne was Batman? Does everyone know and they're just being nice? If not, why didn't he tell everyone after his plan was ruined and he went to prison? Also, what was he raving about at the end? How could he possibly know shit like that?

He's better at lucky guesses than ASM2 Harry Osborn.
>>
Why didn't his henchmen immediately fry Martha wtf was he waiting for?
>>
When does he reveal he knows Bruce is batman?
>>
It was basically implying he'd done off camera research to find out, same as with Clark and Lois.

Not sure about why he'd remain tight lipped after though, unless he has something bigger planned. It's dumb, really.

His rave at the end was teasing Darkseid, clearly. During his time on the Kryptonian ship, he must have learnt something interesting from the archive of "over 100,000" different species. I'm sure we won't find out exactly what it was until JL, but we can be sure it pertains to Darkseid.
>>
Why did moot leave 4chan to fight Superman and Batman?
>>
I think I also missed something, but when did Clark figure out bruce was batman?
>>
>>67487501
I like the idea that Luther would be to proud to admit to anyone he knows who Batman is. Plus nobody would probably believe him, they'd put it down to his autism.
>>
>>67487607
X-ray vision
>>
>>67487607
>>67487501
>>67487384
scenes that were cut from the movie
>>
Remember when Drax drunk called Ronin in GOTG?

Well, Lex did that to Darkseid in this movie.

ALSO, i thought he only knew about Clark, not about Bruce?
>>
>>67487607

During the party he overhears Bruce talking to Alfred and during their fight Batman's mask breaks and you could clearly tell who was behind it.

No wonder people shit on this movie if they missed easy shit like this.
>>
>>67487680
And yes, that means Lois also knows who Batman is now.
>>
>>67487477
At the end, Batman is waiting for Superman for the fight. Lex is trying to get Superman to go do it, and brags that he got Batman riled up, referencing letters he made the stumpy guy send to Bruce Wayne earlier in the movie.
>>
>>67487384
>his theme song was shit

(spoiler)he's not smart either(spoiler)
>>
>>67487680
To be fair, during the whole movie, I couldn't see shit. If the Hack Snyder wasn't afraid of the sun, this woulnd't be a problem.
>>
When does the film make it clear that he knew Bruce's identity?
>>
>>67487732
His theme was great, idk how you can be this autistic.
>>
>>67487607
He overhears Alfred comlinking Bruce at Lex's party. And if that didn't do it, later Lex lets on that he knows who Batman is to Superman right before Superman goes to fight Batman.
>>
>>67487384
>How did he know Bruce Wayne was Batman?

This same arc was used when Talia knew Bruce was Batman and used it against him. Or Green Goblin knows Spiderman is Peter Parker and uses MJ agaianst him. Its a typical superhero plot.
>>
>>67487793
see
>>67487729
>>
>>67487384
He asked the Kryptonian ship to tell him everything. So it told him about Darkseid and the New Gods.
>>
>>67487439
Plot convenience so they could rip off that scene from Millers TDKR with the "I belive you" line.
>>
>>67487501
Clark found out through the earpiece though.
>>
>>67487828
It's explained in both those examples how they know.
>>
File: 1458788723544.jpg (233 KB, 772x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458788723544.jpg
233 KB, 772x1000
>>67487384
In almost all comics/fiction - Lex Luthor was too proud to admit the identities of his enemies (for the most part, or because he had something else planned).

He has just as much money/power at his disposable as Batman does and he has MORE time to research it (he is a crazed genius after all) in order to figure out secret identities.

His research on metahumans likely also led him to figure out who Batman/Supes was - and as for the end. He likely learned of Darkseid + Apocalypse from the Kryptonian Ship.

Almost everything in this movie has an answer - you just need to pay attention. Its not spoon-fed to you.
>>
>>67487780
You should get your eyesight checked, I left my glasses at home and saw everything fine.
>>
>>67489406
And it was shown in BvS with the ear piece and mask cracking. It just didn't have a scene of Cavill going
>My G-d! Bruce Wayne is actually Batman! V Superman, his vigilante escapdes would come to an end.
>>
>>67487384

i don't think it told him about the new gods. batmans dream sets up JLA2. Luthor is talking about Brainiac, which he learned about from the kryptonian ship.
>>
>>67489929
Superman heard the earpiece and could have also x-rayed through Batman's cowl at any point. This is no problem.
How the fuck did Lex Luthor find out?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.