[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this movie so Great?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Why was this movie so Great?
>>
>>67486690
Volume 2 was shit.
>>
plenty of foot action
>>
>>67486707
Spotted the redditor
>>
>>67486690
all tarantino movies with uma thurman are shit. this and pulp fiction are overrated as hell. i prefer jackie brown or the hateful 8.
>>
>>67486690
Sword fighting in a trailer home
>>
>>67486690
>mfw that guy is in a nursing home and his family is fighting over what's left of his money
>>
It takes good or great ideas from other films and makes something mediocre. I know thats the criticism always thrown at Tarantino, but it feels extremely overt here. I'd rather watch a million kung-fu and exploitation movies and have my own favorite scenes than see Tarantino remake his with none of the soul
>>
>>67486707
It was better
>>
>>67486707
I liked volume 2 more :^)

1 - Style over substance
2 - Substance over style

The fight with the 88 in 1 was kinda boring. Not a whole lot different then Jedi fighting the droids in episode 1-3, effortless and without tension. The fight with Ell in the trailer has so much more going for it
>>
>>67486690
Because the director is a weeb
>>
The casting is great, lots of good actors too.
>>
File: 09343434334.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
09343434334.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
I just watched both volumes again recently. They weren't as good as I remember. I like them, but I think they might have been better edited into one movie.
>>
>>67486869
pretty much this.
>>
>>67486690

not enough black dinguses
>>
I wonder if there's a paimei out there that actually exists
>>
>>67486690
>this movie
>great

woo boy and we wonder why cinemas become stale and shitty nowadays when people actually believe this movie was anything of quality and willingly give this shit money
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.