[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this exists in Snyder's universe or it out of the cannon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
So this exists in Snyder's universe or it out of the cannon?
>>
batfleck is in it so its definitely in snyders universe
>>
>>67486214

Same universe. It even have a Batfleck cameo appearance.
>>
I still don't know how the Joker is alive if batfleck has no problem killing people.
>>
>>67486214
just have fun
>>
>>67486296
Because he's Robin
>>
>>67486249
>>67486260

Was hoping for this. Awesome.
>>
>>67486296

I bet its Joker killing Robin that makes Batfleck abandon his no kill/no guns policy.
>>
>>67486381
I thought they were going with the story that Joker WAS robin
It would explain that line in BvS that he says
something like "not all heroes stay good"
>>
>>67486557

But that wouldn't explain the "Hahaha Jokes On You Batman" Robin attire.
>>
>>67486344
>>67486557
This meme needs to die. Jason Todd is in the ground at least until the solo Batfleck movie.
>>
>>67486740
>batfleck killed the first joker (one who wrote hahaha)
>jason todd became corrupted and thus is the 2nd joker
>batfleck wont kill jason but is trying to save him
>>
>>67486791

Im just paraphrasing here;

"Alfred, in the last 20 years doing this how many good guys have there been? How many are there left? How many stayed that way?"

If this isnt foreshadowing Robin as Joker then idk what it is. But the fact that Batman is gonna be in SS helps push this theory.
>>
>>67487237

That can happen.
>>
>>67487320
i sort of think that leto is dick, like in dksa, and that bruce killed the real joker played by mark hamill after he killed jason
>>
>>67486557
Surely "not all heroes stay good" is directed towards two-face?
>>
>>67487320
yeah thats the line I was talking about with >>67486557
I'd bet money Joker in suicide squad is robin
>>
>>67486557
Could also be Red Hood desu
>>
>>67487391
>the real joker played by mark hamill
Holy shit, this would be literally perfect for an older joker. But he's contractually obliged to have a beard now for the Star Wars movies.
>>
>>67486740
Robin could have became Red Hood and the joker found his old Robin outfit and sent it to bats as a "lol cuck" message
>>
>>67487465
Would also be interesting with Mark Hammill appearing in the Flash tv show as the trickster
>>
>>67486296
>if batfleck has no problem killing people.

I don't know where people keep hearing this. He doesn't directly kill anybody in the movie. He lets some guy get blown up by his own grenade because he's too busy subduing other hostiles, and some people probably die in a chase sequence that he takes part in, another dude gets burned alive by his own damaged flamethrower because Batman has to save a hostage from the fire, but the only person he actually sets out to kill is Superman, only because he doesn't think he can be controlled otherwise.
>>
Most of you are taking the plot from Arkham Knight
>>
>>67487320
>If this isnt foreshadowing Robin as Joker then idk what it is.

Could easily be setting up Robin as Red Hood.
>>
File: joker is robin.jpg (184 KB, 750x375) Image search: [Google]
joker is robin.jpg
184 KB, 750x375
>>67487421
>>67486557

Joker being Robin is a distinct possibility. Maybe it's just wishful thinking over the shitty casting, but at least there's a small chance we'll get a better Joker (unlike being stuck with babby Lex Luthor)
>>
>>67487577
Ignoring the vehicle sections (which have always been ignored with the whole "batman won't kill thing") the flamethrower guy is Batman very clearly making the choice between killing or sparing someone, and finally deciding that he /has/ to kill, thus breaking his rule.
>>
What if the Joker only exists in flashback scenes in Suicide Squad? Yknow, as backstory for HQ. Joker kills Robin or Batman kills Joker giving us the brutal Batfleck in BvS.
>>
>>67487650
Jared leto is already shaping up to be a great joker. What is making you unsure about him apart from memes?
>>
>>67487778
Muh tattoos
>>
>>67487541
that'd be an easy example to explain the multiverse

>>67487465
it's not as if joker can't have a beard
>>
>>67487787
So memes.
>>
>>67486214
If Lex behaves like Joker, then does this Joker behave like Lex?
>>
>>67487799
>bearded joker

Makes me uncomfortable desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 251x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 251x259
>>67487577
>Batman mows down people in the Batmobile
>Also blows up a truck full of goons with the batwing
>Throws a grenade at a man instead of throwing it away and somewhere safe
>Purposely shoots a henchman gas tank with a gun no less and blows up half the warehouse
>"Lol not his fault"
>>
>>67487863
Fucking kickass. I like it.
>>
This "Joker is Jason Todd" shit is the most desperate theory I've ever heard. I know it's a scary thought, right up their with starving or living in the streets, but you'll just have to muddle through life knowing there's a few movies where the Joker has shitty tattoos.
>>
jared leto has the best hairline/hair genes in hollywood. jesus i'm fucking jel lads

even his skin and face and everything. he's definitely on HGH
>>
>>67487932
Shit like that happens in every movie. There's always a fuckton of carnage in Batmobile chases, and thugs who get too close get their shit ruined because Batman has to make a split second decision and it means the dumbass who brought a flamable tank to the fight has to get lit up. But people are acting like in this one, he's just going around decapitating everybody he fights.
>>
>>67488247
>he's just going around decapitating everybody he fights.
that'd be fun
>>
>>67487650
Hes also got the j on his face although in tattoo form
>>
>>67488102
>theory

There are literally comic books about it nigger
>>
>>67488360
It's still a theory in regards to the movie.
>>
>>67488360
And animated series
>>
>>67488247
>Completely ignores the point of Batman shooting high caliber rounds out of the Batwing and purposely blowing up a truck full of henchmen
>>
Someone post batass
>>
>>67488538
>shooting back at a dozen gunmen unloading at you is the same as executing a disarmed criminal

I'm not saying he doesn't get his hands dirty, but the rumors have been like "Batman brutally kills criminals in this movie! We've never seen him act like this before!" as if he's executing everybody he runs into.
>>
File: 1458779874558.png (323 KB, 1270x1635) Image search: [Google]
1458779874558.png
323 KB, 1270x1635
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.