[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you watch movies at your friendly neighborhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1000x800
Why don't you watch movies at your friendly neighborhood drive-in theater, /tv/? Do you not like watching movies from the safety and comfort of your car?
>>
File: 1427759359701.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427759359701.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>leaving the house
>>
>2016
>owning a car
>>
Closest one is over an hour away and I'd rather not spend my entire night to see one mediocre film
>>
>>67485858
I don't have a friendly neighborhood drive-in.

I don't even have a friendly neighborhood.

I love the idea of drive-ins, but it's such an outdated concept that it'd be really difficult to make them have a revival.
>>
we haven't had a drive in in 20 years
>>
My friendly neighborhood drive-in went out of business.
>>
>>67485895
So is mine, but I still go when they're open. Hell, I'm going to watch Batman v. Superman here and I fully expect it to suck.

I suppose it helps that the drive-in in question does double-headers on all three screens. After BvS is Deadpool, and I've already seen it (and fucking love it).
>>
>>67486232
>I suppose it helps that the drive-in in question does double-headers on all three screens.
Shit that sounds fucking comfy.
>>
>>67486232

my local drive-in also does double-headers on all three screens

I haven't gone in years but I plan on going with a couple of friends this summer and getting drunk and watching movies. I don't really ever go because drive-ins typically only play the kinds of movies that I don't really like. It's oddly fun in its own quaint little way though.
>>
i'm in Philly, the only drive in I have ever seen is now a weekly flea market in NJ. They found some old war missiles burried there recently.

I think there's a another drive in somewhere else in NJ though.
>>
>>67485858
My friends rather waste their time getting drunk every weekend. It's a shame. There's a drive-in about 30 minutes away. 6 bucks a person, and you usually get 3 movies.
>>
File: events-4383.jpg (60 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
events-4383.jpg
60 KB, 620x465
>>67485858
The sound sucks, the screens suck, everything sucks.
The only reason you'd go is for the 'event' of it, and I don't need to fuck in a car so that's out the window.
They only screen shit I wouldn't want to see, and anything I would want to see, I'd want to see properly.

>>67486944
Oh, my God, dude, do you know how many fucking summer days I melted away in that flea mart? They don't sell anything good there anymore, just new jap shit and Mexican CDs.

If you're interested, we have another drive in down Delsea, not that much further.
>>
>>67485858
>drive in
>having the shittest sound possible
>0 bass at all

whats the fucking point. Besides it would be a pain in the ass to get out of if you needed to.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.