[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On March 24, 2016, the show was renewed for a third season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 51K+TX8KZpL._SX940_.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
51K+TX8KZpL._SX940_.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>On March 24, 2016, the show was renewed for a third season
literally why
>>
Its ratings do okay on a struggling network.
>>
i didn't bother watching after it returned from hiatus
>>
...didn't even know there was a second season
>>
must be a demand for cuck-cringe
>>
I can't be the only one who dropped it for abandoning it's literal name and premise in the first episode right?

I mean, 10, 5 even 2 episodes in whatever, but for fucks sake, i don't run in chaps with two piglets under my arms calling myself the Amazing PIGFUCKER and not fuck those piglets you know?
>>
I somewhat enjoyed it until that woman came along and he wasn't actually the last man on Earth. I wanted to see him break down.
>>
>>67480405
>see this somewhere on the internet
>oh cool I enjoy post apocolyptic things
and the feel of seclusion etc
>see on an advert that other people turn up within the second episode

D R O P P E D
>>
File: whomp.png (83 KB, 286x268) Image search: [Google]
whomp.png
83 KB, 286x268
>>67480538
>within the second episode
>>
File: will.jpg (26 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
will.jpg
26 KB, 720x404
this show didn't grab me at all, and i think will forte's great
>>
>>67480516
It's literally a play on words on "not if you were the last man on Earth"
>>
>>67480510
the negro died
>>
>>67480668
Why do they only kill the bis and blacks in these shows?
>>
>>67480694
giving the people what they want
>>
>>67480538
This.
What's the difference between this and a regular series? At least TWD had zombies in their drama. I saw a couple of episodes of this, and it almoat instantly introduced a comedic love drama.
>>
It's a decent show faggots
Last man on earth thread?
>>
This show just isn't my Will Forte
>>
>>67480972
I lightly chuckled
>>
File: angrysmallmouthfrog.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
angrysmallmouthfrog.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
i keep seeing ads about this on tv and theres a ton of people around blowing up boats and locking eachother in headlocks and stuff

is the title meant to be ironic or something
>>
>GUH HES NOT EVEN THE LAST MAN ON EARTH BUT THATS THE TITLE????

I tell myself that this is just a meme and /tv/ isn't really full of mudbrained normies who don't know how sitcoms work
>>
>>67480929
It's mediocre.
>>
I didn't watch the show anymore after the blondie showed up too and he shaved his beard.
The difference a beard can make is amazing
>>
>>67480405
Literally GOAT series pilot and it went to shit immediately after.
>>
>>67480647
Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Although it might also be somewhat ironic, given how much of a fucking cuck Tandy/Phil is.
>>
>>67481216
they are

/tv/ is really disappointing
>>
I like the show but I hate waiting for barely 20 minutes of it. First a hiatus, now a 3 week break.
>>
>>67481373
>Although it might also be somewhat ironic, given how much of a fucking cuck Tandy/Phil is

no, no that wouldn't be ironic at all, that would fit exactly into the joke of the title which you need spelled out for you in every possible way.

>>67481431
it doesn't help that it has dbz levels of plot development per episode, two seasons and there's been some slight relationship shuffling and they moved once, not really a grand arch considering the freedom they have with the premise.
>>
>>67481321
The beard came back
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.