[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he a good villain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: General_Zod_Man_of_Steel.jpg (57 KB, 550x327) Image search: [Google]
General_Zod_Man_of_Steel.jpg
57 KB, 550x327
Was he a good villain?
>>
>>67477764
yes, very good. best thing in the movie
>>
>>67477858
This desu senpai
>>
ON A FARM!?!???!!!!??
>>
THIS ONLY ENDS ONE WAY
>>
"No matter how violent, every action I take is for the greater good... of my people."
>>
>>67477764
Not enough razzling and dazzling.
>>
>>67477764
Gurning and shouting, top villainy.
>>
>>67477764
as always, Shanon is fucking stellar
>>
>>67477764
I WILL FIN HIM
>>
it's unclear why he thinks the extermination of the human race is more practical than just colonizing another better planet.
>>
>>67477764

Too angry and impulsive. He was just overdone. He also made a lot of completely retarded mistakes.

Faora was much better.
>>
>>67477764
WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE WANT LOIS ON THE SHIP
>>
>>67477963
He digs the superpowers, plus revenge on kal el or fuck, he was shit tier
>>
>>67477963
he needs Clark's body todo this.
>>
He wasnt the villain of that movie
>>
not enough jokes
>>
>I AM GENERAL ZOD! AND I AM A SWORN AGENT OF KRYPTON MILITARY! AND I SWEAR BY OUR CODEX, JUSTICE WILL REIGN UP ON YOU, IF ITS THE LAST- *superman breaks his neck*

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67478020
Because she knows everything about him and she's a nice hostage, since he does not know about Martha at this point.
>>
Yes, he was a good villain.
Good motivation.
Misguided plan.
Good performance. (People hate on the shouting, I think it fits his character.)
>>
>>67478198
*"him", superman.
>>
No, he was boring and cheesy
>>
>>67477764
Better than Lex.
>>
>>67477764
he's literally the only reason to watch that movie.
>>
if you love these people so much... you can mourn for them!
>>
>>67477764
Yeah, he had great presence thanks to Michael Shannon's acting.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.