[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>local cinema won't let me in due to newly adapted no-singles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1458946122470.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1458946122470.png
177 KB, 367x321
>local cinema won't let me in due to newly adapted no-singles policy
>spill my bucket of buttered crab legs all over the cinema shower
>>
>>67476437
I assume your falcon doesn't count?
>>
>>67476657
he can only count to 8
>>
>>67476437
Stupid cunty frogposter
>>
>>67476437
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>67476691
kek
>>
how did you spill your crab legs in the shower if they didn't let you in?
>>
>>67476437
>local cinema won't let me PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (80 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
80 KB, 300x250
>>67476437
>tfw can't bypass no singles police
>throw my bucket of crab legs into the shower
>turns out they are alive and thïere was persons in the shower
>run immediately to escape
If i go to prison for the crab legs, bye mom
>>
>>67476437
What the fuck kind of idiot theater doesn't let single-ticket buyers in? I've never heard of anything so monumentally dumb in my life.
>>
>>67476893
amHURRica
>>
>>67476893

Fuck off eurofag
>>
>>67476437
No duo policy when?
Can't stand couples snickering at every moment ruining the experience.
>>
>>67476935
I've lived in the US my whole life and I've had to deal with some shitty theaters but none with a policy as retarded as that.
>>
>>67476893

Get out of here cuck
>>
>>67476691
>tfw irish falcon and cinema janitors don't understand him
>>
>>67476437
>"Can't come in sir, uh...no singles policy."
Maybe you look like the kinda guy who'd bring an assault rifle to the showing, or smell bad, and this was an excuse?
>>
when all the theater shooters have been single fucking weirdos, im totally fine with this rule. I want to go to a date in peace without staring at a pathetic fuck sitting by himself
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.