[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MMMM, careful Icarus...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: mgid ao image mtv.com 9202.jpg (36 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
mgid ao image mtv.com 9202.jpg
36 KB, 980x551
MMMM, careful Icarus...
>>
Why did they have to make blatantly Jewish? His granddad or father was a Holocaust survivor and everything.

They fucked it up big time.
>>
>>67465036

Im just waiting for this to come out on bluray so I can get shitfaced taking a shot everytime eisenberg goes MMMMM
>>
>>67465036
I wouldn't be flying too close to the sun with those wax wings
>>
>>67465036

>Superman just lets the government have the crashed Kryptonian ship and didn't even try to investigate it

Though I guess that would just add more fuel to the fire, but look how it turned out.
>>
File: 47680789.cached.jpg (51 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
47680789.cached.jpg
51 KB, 800x500
>>67465136
Careful, Icarus...
>>
>The red capes 'r comin'
>The red capes 'r comin'

>I GIVE YOU YOUR DOOMSDAY

>Dingdingdingdingding

There will be oodles and countless posts and threads made defending aspects of this movie but I will NEVER like this Lex. Ever
>>
Fucking worst part of the movie

It's like the opposite of Heath Ledger Joker. Every scene with him was cringe inducing.
>>
>>67465184

balls
>>
>>67465273

>those speeches when he loses his train of thought

The fucking prequel comics weren't that bad when they characterized him
>>
DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>67465292
I got a place there.
>>
>>67465062
his father being a survivor would've made him a senior citizen, dingus
>>
>>67465136
Where were you when capeshit began literally stealing dialogue from the Venture Brothers?
>>
>>67465579
If you have to copy anyone, might as well copy from someone better
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.