[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think she'll ever pull an RDJ and get her career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 8119533182_e80d4d30fa_o.jpg (88 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
8119533182_e80d4d30fa_o.jpg
88 KB, 540x810
Do you think she'll ever pull an RDJ and get her career back together with a capeshit movie?
>>
File: Lindsay Lohan - IKWKM 5.webm (804 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
Lindsay Lohan - IKWKM 5.webm
804 KB, 1920x800
>>67464831
I wonder who she could be
Poison Ivy maybe?
>>
Downey looks like a normal well adjusted dude after his addiction. Lohan looks like a fucking ghoul no Hollywood studio would pick her up
>>
>>67464831
Too busted to gain any fame again.

Fucked it all up when she ditched the red hair too.
>>
RDJ's father was a director and he had his jewish connections. What does Lindsay have?
>>
>>67464831
>Lilo wil never give you a tugjob in exchange for some crack

Why even live?
>>
>>67465001
Based Mel saved his career and his life.
>>
>>67465001
Tits and enough avarice to suck off every producer in Hollywood.
>>
>>67465039
Proofs?

Semi-related actually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AAJuynxnTQ
>>
>>67464831

She's a poor actress, and unlike actors, women lose their attractiveness and charisma as they age.

Why do you think there are very few older actresses?
>>
File: lohan3.jpg (210 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
lohan3.jpg
210 KB, 666x1000
>chopping down your tits
Now why would you do that? Why would you do that?
>>
>>67465216
>and unlike actors, women lose their attractiveness and charisma as they age

BS. That's just women complaining, you never saw Russell Crowe complain that he got fat and lost his career.
>>
If the hair's not red, she might as well be dead.
>>
>>67464831

her career relies 100% on her looks. they've now gone

career = dead
>>
I hope so. Sending out a prayer for you Lindsey. Bless! X
>>
>>67466720
she's still hot as fuck if the OP pic is recent
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.