[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait. Can somebody explain the ending? I don't get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 800x1200
Wait. Can somebody explain the ending? I don't get it.
>>
>>67460744
It was all a dream
>>
not relevant anymore, new Bats is here to stay, might as well burn your Nolan trilogy copies
>>
>>67460744
Batman wants Robin John Blake to become the new Batman and try to find out what happened to CIA agent Bill Wilson.
>>
>>67460744
It was master tangerine all along.
>>
He was a big guy all along.
>>
there were two of them the one that loved the gargoyle died and the one that loved catwoman lived
>>
>>67460744

Bateman got sick of wiping everybodly elses asses so he just ran off
>>
Lucius discovers that the auto pilot on the Batwing had been fixed months ago by Bruce.

Bruce actually just set the Batwing on autopilot to drive the nuke out into the ocean, and jumped out or something before and swam to safety. He faked his death.

Alfred sees Bruce chilling in some other country with Catwoman.
>>
File: 1458944017660.png (463 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458944017660.png
463 KB, 500x500
It was the sled
>>
>>67460905
>and jumped out or something before and swam to safety. He faked his death.

what
how
explain
>>
Robin finds the batcave and presumably adopts the identity of Batman, as the idea was that anybody could be Batman.
>>
>>67460937
He flew the Batwing like multiple miles away from the city. He could have easily jumped out once he was far enough away.
>>
>>67460940
>Robin wants to be Batman
>and work from under an active orphanage
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.