[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he's so memey, why did he have such a big part in TDK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Eric.jpg (71 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
Eric.jpg
71 KB, 680x478
If he's so memey, why did he have such a big part in TDK?
>>
>>67457992
Why was he the main villain in The Expendables?

Why was he in that The Killers music video?

Why was he in that Kraft Macaroni commercial?

Some questions are best left unanswered.
>>
>>67457992
>THEY TOOK MY THUMB!
>JESUS KEE-RIST!
>>
>IT WAS RAMIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67459962
Fucking lol
>>
is it just me or does it feel like you've watched the trial scene in TDK like 5000 times regardless of how many times you've seen the movie as a whole
>alright dent, you win
>if you want to kill a public servant, you'd better buy american
>>
>>67457992
Because he was the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th, 6th,7th,8th,9th,10th,11th person to audition. Also he LITERALLY works for peanuts.
>>
>>67460081
I feel you, I think it's some editing voodoo how it just jumps into the scene like it's answering dialogue from the previous one.
>>
File: ERIC.png (22 KB, 1053x174) Image search: [Google]
ERIC.png
22 KB, 1053x174
>
>>
>>67457992
because he works for food and a place to sleep
>>
>>67462985
>General Bukkake
>>
He knew that Nolan was soon to be the master of memes, so of course he showed up a few years early to get a graham cracker and a Stryper EP.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.