[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanos' threats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: thanos-image.jpg (19 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
thanos-image.jpg
19 KB, 500x333
How do you think he'll execute them?

>"You will have your war, Asgardian. If you fail, if the Tesseract is kept from us, there will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice where he can't find you. You think you know pain? He will make you long for something as sweet as pain."
>Tesseract in Asgard starts to open a rift
>Redskull leads an army on Asgard
>Thanos sets Asgard on fire and marches on the Throne room
>he sees Odin and smirks
>before Odin could speak, Thanos grabs Odin by the neck and smashes him on the floor turning him into Loki

>"The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you. Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child. And apparently, you have alienated my favourite daughter, Gamora. I will honour our agreement, Kree, if you bring me the Orb. But, return to me again empty handed ... and I will bathe the starways in your blood."
>Thanos uses the soul gem to ressurect Ronan
>Ronan is confused and bewildered
>Thanos fucking annihilates his ass on the spot, giving the stars a bath of red
>>
>>67457324
wow a giant blueberry
>>
>>67457324
faggy fanfic thred... GO
>>
>>67457324
post your face+body
>>
File: 3607663-8843314729-thano.jpg (185 KB, 538x799) Image search: [Google]
3607663-8843314729-thano.jpg
185 KB, 538x799
>>67457324
OOPS!
>>
>>67457449
I still wonder why people want movies to be faithful to the comics.
>>
It's probably gonna be executed bad and be very underwhelming
>>
>>67457324
They've built it up so much it's gonna disappoint literally everyone.
>>
>>67457652
>built up so much
He hasn't done shit apart from showing up in post-credits.
>>
>>67457471
>muh serious capeshit
>>
>>67457704
>''Woops, I accidentally let go of this ultimate weapon.''
>guy who is practically a god gets arrested by NYPD
>>
>>67457324

>tfw no mephisto
>loki will probably take his place as thanos' right hand man
>half the population wont get wiped out just a handful of nobodies
>no fake thor
>no silver surfer
>no celestials
>is there even gonna be an adam warlock anywhere in mcu?
>>
>>67457733
>not loving that
Maybe this shit isn't for you.
>>
>>67457449

Cheese and crackers!
>>
>>67457776
Fortunately, it isn't for the ones in charge of making movies either.
>>
>>67457449

>I knew you'd both FALL for it!

my sides!
>>
>>67457773
Adam Warlock almost had a cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy, and you can see his cocoon or something in the scene with The Collector
>>
>>67457793
>liking capeshit
>>
>>67457842
Why are you here if you don't like it then?
>>
>>67457847
Why not?
>>
>>67457471
That comic is actually out of continuity, like Electric Company Spider-Man. It was a book to introduce super heroes to little kids, so it wasn't meant to be serious or canon or whatever.
However, the Thanoscopter will always have a place on the heart of every fanboy.
>>
>thanos
>making other people do stuff for him
If there's one thing true about Thanos, is that he can never find good help. So he'll always try to do everything himself.
If you want to read a short story on Thanos, look up "Thanos Quest". It's the story of how Thanos got all the Infinity Gems

Also everyone forgets the Gauntlet is just his left glove, not some magical artifact.
>>
>>67457778
>>67457795
It was a better time
>>
>>67457773
no
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.