[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know who actually surprised me in BvS? Gal Gadot. I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: skeleton.png (778 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.png
778 KB, 500x750
You know who actually surprised me in BvS?

Gal Gadot.

I thought she was going to be some absolute GURL POWER and MUH FEMINISM kind of thing, but her acting wasn't too bad, and she captured the spirit of WW quite well, despite how little we saw of her.
>>
>seeing this movie on opening night
>seeing this movie at all
>thinking your opinion is worthwhile

fuck off reddit
>>
>>67454053
>posting on /tv/
fuck off reddit
>>
She was ok but I still think she looks too skinny
She needs to put on at least 20lbs more to look like an actual amazon warrior

Her theme song was awesome
>>
Holy shit, just seeing this thread reminded me how much /tv/ sucks
>>
There are noe screen grabs of it, but when she is knocked to the ground and lies there, legs kinda spread for a few seconds before she got back up, dawn that was hot!!!
>>
>>67454013
>acting
>was in about 4 scenes
>only one scene where she even talked
>just kinda showed up for final battle

They shouldn't have even had her in the movie. Anyone saying that she was great in the film are full of shit.
>>
>there are people on this board that paid to watch this film
consider castrating yourselves
>>
File: gal 3.jpg (57 KB, 938x485) Image search: [Google]
gal 3.jpg
57 KB, 938x485
Sexy and perfect in princess/intrigue/bond/romance type scenes...just ok at best so far as WW
>>
File: what the fuck dude.jpg (41 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck dude.jpg
41 KB, 615x346
>wonder woman

more like wonder whos behind this post
>>
>>67454013
I thought she was terrible. Delivered all of her lines like she was asking a question.
>>
>>67454013
She was passable because we didn't see too much of her, and that's oddly enough why she was so underwhelming. If she was more of a character, I'd have been okay, but they really should establish her as Diana Prince before the last few fucking minutes of the movie.
>>
>>67454013
HELLO ISREAL
>>
SPEAK. ENGLISH.
>>
>>67454013

Same here. She was great. I'm totally ready to eat crow for criticizing her without seeing the film.
>>
WW had the most metal theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S176AKQhcCk
>>
>>67454763
People were cheering in the theatre, it was stupid and pointless but people want more heroes jammed into their shitty movie.
>>
>>67455341
>2016
>unironically using the term 'metal'

Jesus christ, what are you 14?
>>
Say what you want about the rest of the film but Wonder Woman was done perfect.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.