[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dat retarded opening scene with Bruce going through Metropolis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1458683761274.png (525 KB, 970x480) Image search: [Google]
1458683761274.png
525 KB, 970x480
>dat retarded opening scene with Bruce going through Metropolis and those idiots in his building having not left already
>Superman is still a boring, mopey asshole
>Lois is a dumb cunt with teleporting skills like in Man of Steel
>Wonder Woman was a Sucker Punch flashback and had terrible line delivery
>speaking of terrible line delivery, "We need to find others like you" WHAT THE FUCK HOW ANTI-CLIMATIC
>"Lex" Luthor was Max Landis DING DING DING DING
>Mercy and Jimmy Olsen (yes he was in this fucking movie, Superman's best friend/plucky sidekick died in that terrorist scene) were utterly wasted
>CGI was fucking terrible as usual in Zack Snyder films
>Superman saying that "hope is dead"
>Alexander going on and on about Greek myths HEH GET IT AUDIENCE SUPERHEROES WERE INSPIRED BY THE GREEK AND ROMAN LEGENDS! ICARUS WAS KILLED BY THE SUN AND FELL INTO THE SEA SORT OF LIKE GENERAL ZOD AND THE BIRTHING MATRIX! HOPE YOU STUDIED MYTHOLOGY IN HIGH SCHOOL
>that fucking obnoxious soundtrack to make things seem more "epic" than they actually are
>Black Science Man out of nowhere
>The "what's terraforming?" and "he's kinda hot sir" bimbo is back for a small cameo
>Batman forgetting about everything he hated about Superman due to Ma Kent REEEEEEEEEEE
>that fucking kryptonite spear, should be renamed "idiot ball" due to all of the characters acting like retards whenever they hold it
>only solo Batman fight scene was the one in the trailer that everyone has already seen
>"BvS" was literally 6 minutes long and could have been resolved earlier with a simple conversation
>those future film teases
>that last scene with the dirt floating for half a fame

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST OF THE DCEU!
>>
File: 1458363065899.jpg (54 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1458363065899.jpg
54 KB, 540x720
Go back to your containment board

Stop breathing so heavily

And wash your cheeto stained hands
>>
>being this retarded
>>
Do they do the same shit they did in MoS with Lois where they give her some completely nonsensical thing to do simply to justify her existence in the movie?

In MoS, Zod brought Lois aboard his ship for absolutely no reason only for her to find virtual Jor-El.
>>
>>67452102
>"Lex" Luthor was Max Landis DING DING DING DING
oh jesus god
>>
Who will unfuck WB's shit?
>>
>>67452300
Yeah, she's always showing up out of nowhere.
>>
>>67452300
I hate Amy Adams' Lois Lane. Everytime she came on screen I got fucking irritated.
>>
>>67452300
Yes. And the worst part is that this time, the stupid thing she has to do was directly caused by her
>>
>>67453109
I think it has more to do with how she's written.

>But what if I have to tinkle?
>>
>>67452904
George Miller?
>>
>>67452198
/thread
>>
Can't stand how poorly Superman was handled in this film. Snyder clearly has no idea what to do with the character (which we already knew from MoS) and doesn't know how to make his struggles interesting.

The scene I was looking forward to the most in this whole movie was Superman in front of the Senate, because he'd finally be able to explain who he is and what his intentions are and could start to become a real symbol of hope for the people. But instead "lol BOOM!" dumbest fucking scene ever.
>>
>>67454054
Snyder isn't subtle enough for that
>>
>>67454603
Snyder's idea of subtlety is having Superman in profile with Jesus in a church or hovering above desperate citizens with the sun behind him.
>>
>going 6mph
>using handbrake and screeching to a halt instead of just making the turn and accelerating out of it
Why does this bother me so much?
>>
>>67453421
You can do it on my face
>>
>>67452102
>6 minutes long
actualy 150 minutes.
Is it possible for OP to be so wrong?
>>
>>67455288
how unclever
>>
>Black Science Man out of nowhere

Homie commit seppuku
>>
File: baby%20crying.jpg (31 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
baby%20crying.jpg
31 KB, 600x398
>>67452102

>Wah wah wah I don't like the thing!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
>>
>>67452102

100% agree.
Movie was dogshit.
I was hoping I would like it but turns out the critics were right. A joyless slog indeed.
It should have just been Nightmare Batman. I'd rather watch him fight the bug people.
>>
>>67456680
The mating call of the DCuck
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.