[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the best Batsu games scenario? I like the secret agent one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Batsu.png (18 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
Batsu.png
18 KB, 283x178
Which is the best Batsu games scenario? I like the secret agent one.
>>
>>67451780
the endurance tag was my favourite
>>
Old japan was pretty great, I get a lot of laughs out of Endo getting shitted on for his playboy antics
>>
Police Academy was pretty amazing.

My favorite was the japanese spa though.
>>
Who gets excited the fish hook comes out?
>>
I rarely see Gaki discussed here, can we make this a Gaki discussion thread?

I love any time they expose Endo, the feudal Japan courtroom one is probably the greatest one they've ever done.

As for the other guys, the Tanaka Thai kick where his son calls it via a really sad video was one of the greatest as well as Tanaka beating the Mario Maker level.
>>
>>67453467
The Tanaka mario maker was just uncanny. For it to be HIM of all people to clear it. I think I have seen all of the translated Gaki stuff beyond the New Years specials, I wish I could find Downtown's shows or Cocorico stuff
>>
>>67451780
24h tag
>>
>>67453564

feel free to link some of your favorites. I've seen all the new years and a fair amount of other batsus but I'd love to see more.
>>
How do I get into batsu games? Never seen them before.
>>
File: matsumoto.gif (3 MB, 260x170) Image search: [Google]
matsumoto.gif
3 MB, 260x170
I really enjoyed the newest new years batsu. They still did a lot of their usual stuff like desk drawers and Chono but it still felt fresh
>>
>>67453695

I hope they never stop doing desk drawers.

I could go without the old dudes inflicting pain on themselves though.
>>
>>67451780
I may be biased but No Laugh Hospital is my favorite. It was the first one I watched.

The scene where they tell Endo to run over and turn the sign around, and he falls into that dangerous looking pit? Then they turn the sign around and it says "watch out for the pit" that's some high level humor right there.
>>
>>67453784
yeah desk drawers are always the highlight for me. I just hope when Downtown feels too old to be in the batsu games that they still participate like they used to when only some of them were punished and bring in License or someone to fill the seats
>>
>>67453918

by the old dudes I meant the guys who blow air into their buttholes and pour hot soup on themselves
>>
>>67453669
Go here: http://www.teamgaki.com/ watch the batsu games. Love your life.
>>
The one with Endo Trial
>>
>>67454423
LOL WHAT ONE IS THAT PLEASE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.