[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dum, dad-um, dadadadadadadadadadum, dad-um, dadadadadadadadadadum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: mulholland_drive.jpg (45 KB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
mulholland_drive.jpg
45 KB, 640x346
Dum, dad-um, dadadadadadadadadadum, dad-um, dadadadadadadadadadum
>>
i was hoping JJ Abrams guy would defy his jew overlords in this scene and try to cast someone else, and get killed for it.
>>
>>67450201
>JJ Abrams guy

How is it even possible that's he's so much JJ Abrams, when JJ Abrams wasn't even a thing yet?

It's like if someone did an Arnold Schwarzenegger impression in 1979. What the fuck.
>>
>>67450248
He was a stereotypical young Jewish director
>>
>>67450248
>JJ Abrams wasn't a thing yet
Somebody never saw Alias.
>>
>>67450282
But he looks and sounds and acts like JJ Abrams.

Is JJ Abrams imitating him in real life?

Also I think the actor was Louis Theroux's cousin or something. They're a big family.
>>
this movie is overrated it hurts
I like Lynch but this movie is pretty meh
>>
>>67450330
Yeah, he is. There was an interview that he gave where said he was cast as a "generic hollywood jew" or something.
>>
>>67450333
i agree. its trippy though
>>
>>67450330
Yeah, it's Justin Theroux and he's a hunk.
Watch The Leftovers anon.
>>
File: blue-velvet2.jpg (32 KB, 858x513) Image search: [Google]
blue-velvet2.jpg
32 KB, 858x513
>>67449814
Bluuuuueeeeee Veeelveeeet Ahhhhh ahhhh ahhh

(also reminder that Lynch tapped that)
>>
>>67450474
Leftovers is his fucking master stroke. He better get an Emmy next year when it ends. There is literally no other competition.
>>
>there is
>STILL
>no good show about an unnaturally cheerful qt solving the dark mysteries of Hollywood
>>
File: jack.gif (265 KB, 495x275) Image search: [Google]
jack.gif
265 KB, 495x275
BASED NAOMI WATTS
>>
File: The-Leftovers-Kevin-Garvey.jpg (223 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
The-Leftovers-Kevin-Garvey.jpg
223 KB, 2000x1000
>>67450530
I know he's TOO good in it. He makes the show, I hope to see him back in his cop uniform again, for reasons.

Nora is my favorite woman on television.
>>
>>67450474
>and he's a hunk.
just your opinion
>>
>>67449814
oh man

I don't know what it was about the way they mastered the sound but my heart stopped momentarily
>>
>>67450333
I love Mulholland Drive but I can't argue with those delicious trips
>>
>>67450333
>le mindfuck 10/10
>>
>>67449814
did anyone else have this stuck in their head for 10-15 minutes after the scene ended? made the next part of the movie kind of odd
>>
>>67450333
You're wrong though.
>>
>>67451366
it really struck me the first time i watched the movie, yeah
>>
>>67451366
It's still stuck in my head.
>>
I can't honestly say I don't remember that scene at all.

The Spanish night club scene is burned into my brain though.
>>
>>67450503
It's normal that I didn't find her attractive in any way at all in Blue Velvet, right?
>>
>>67450449
good pun
>>
>>67449814
I'VE TOLD
EVERY LITTLE STAR
JUST HOW SWEET I THINK YOOOU ARE~ :3
>>
>>67450530
I think S2 is eligible this year then S3 in 2017 he will pull off back to back wins, it would be a travesty if he didn't.
>>
>>67450248
>How is it even possible that's he's so much JJ Abrams, when JJ Abrams wasn't even a thing yet?
Yeah it's not JJ Abrams, but he was already a thing in Hollywood. He was one of the top script doctors at the time.
>>
>>67452173
Yeah it's normal. There's a "making of" feature on the dvd and someone said they tried to make her look like a broken, chewed-up doll. And her nude scene isn't sexual and is meant to make you feel uneasy.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.