[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys agree with this? Are you racist or something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why don't you guys agree with this? Are you racist or something?
>>
>>67447478
I'm just glad he's done with Luther.
The last season was a fucking disaster.
>>
WHENIGETSTODADARKTOWAHWE'SGONBEFREE
>>
>>67447478

Dindus dont have anything so they try and insert themselves in shit wher ethey dont belong

>black spy

as if a nigger can be a spy
>>
>>67447478
Anything to keep him away from James Bond.
>>
>>67447478
The only issue I have is Detta's reluctance to assimilate due to Roland being a honky. If they manage to show that Roland's appearance is different to each of the ka-tet members (i.e. the audience sees Roland as Elba, but Jake sees him as Clint Eastwood, Detta sees him as Hank Williams Jr, etc.) I'm 100% on board with Elba.
>>
File: 1396647099634.jpg (147 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1396647099634.jpg
147 KB, 600x600
>January release
>Fantasy Western

Congrats on the dead career Elba.
>>
>are you guys racist or something?

Yes
>>
>>67447478
Yes!
>>
>>67447478
Yes, I am. Do you have a problem with that?
>>
yep. but even if I wasn't I'd be tired of Idris Elba. tired of his stupid voice most of all. he tries too hard to sound tough
>>
>>67447478
Why can't niggers just make their own stories instead of stealing the white devil's? Why can't niggers just make their own civilization instead of stealing the white devil's?
>>
He looks just like Clint Eastwood unless you only focus on skin color.
>>
>>67450590
Hahahahahaha-

Oh wait it wasn't a joke? My bad.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.