[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleepy Hollow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: SH_S3_700x700_GEO.jpg (740 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
SH_S3_700x700_GEO.jpg
740 KB, 700x700
It's that time of the week again. Time to witness a good show go down in flames.

>S3E16 Dawn's Early Light
>With the Hidden One growing stronger, Crane looks to his past with Betsy Ross to find the key to stopping him; Jenny considers the possibility of a relationship with her father; Abbie faces difficult decisions.

Stream: http://nowwatchtvlive.me/channel-tab-frame/foxchannel-5.php
>>
File: 768full-nicole-beharie.jpg (34 KB, 768x1152) Image search: [Google]
768full-nicole-beharie.jpg
34 KB, 768x1152
Thanks for the stream.
How can Americans watch TV with so many adverts?
>>
>>67446148

Oh wait, hey, this actually had a thread this week?
>>
>>67446506
>How can Americans watch TV with so many adverts?

It's our TV license.
>>
>>67446545
Yeah. I decided to take over for whoever stopped making them. Though considering how little people here seem to care, maybe I'll stop too.
>>
Even going downhill...the best parts are Crane's rants.
>>
>>67446703
This. Crane is the only reason I watch it.
>>
File: 1118full-nicole-beharie.jpg (430 KB, 1118x838) Image search: [Google]
1118full-nicole-beharie.jpg
430 KB, 1118x838
>>67446703
Love watching him getting acclimatised to the modern world
>>
>FBI FREEZE!

Really? Really? You see an undead walking Revolutionary War skeleton and this is what you go with?
>>
>>67447161
And then he shot at it. Training is training, but you'd think after seeing what looks like a reanimated corpse coming at you, you'd think he'd figure out bullets aren't worth shit.
>>
All these adverts really take you out of it, It's like someone with ADD telling you a story
>>
Oh, great. Now we have to spend time with this FBI love interest feeling betrayed. Did they really think we're supposed to feel for this shitty character with a shitty actor?
>>
>Colonial holographic map
What the FUCK.
>>
>>67448062

This is the same series that has had colonial holographic AI.
>>
>>67446148
I couldn't get interested in season 2 at all for some reason. Season 1 was okay, but season 2....just couldn't watch it.
>>
>>67448062
>>67448104

Master Masons son.
>>
>>67448104
Huh. Forgot about that. Okay, I guess this isn't so ridiculous after all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.