[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should DC films continue with him going forward?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Zack-Snyder.jpg (306 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Zack-Snyder.jpg
306 KB, 2000x1000
>>
>>67445485
James Cameron, John woo, or Sam raimi
>>
>>67445485
We don't have a choice he's on for the next two movies. Justice league is being filmed as we speak.
>>
>>67445565
Not till April
>>
File: 666.jpg (2 MB, 2792x1932) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
2 MB, 2792x1932
>>67445485
>>67445485
there's still hope
>>
I haven't seen BvS but I would really love it if a competent director was handed the reigns to Justice League. Like Nicolas Winding Refn
>>
>>67445485
I feel like the question should be "Should he direct ever again?" and the answer is "Jesus Christ, no."
>>
>>67445485
I would like them to because I loved Watchmen, MoS AND BvS. But should they? Probably not. Not a wise business move, even if he did pull something undeniably fantastic out of his ass it's likely to not be given a chance. Meanwhile if they got a fan favourite director and there was positive buzz prior to Justice League's release, it could just about suck and people will be talking about how they saved the franchise. Imagine if they got JJ.
>>
File: Orson.jpg (70 KB, 668x400) Image search: [Google]
Orson.jpg
70 KB, 668x400
>>67445929
>I loved Watchmen, MoS AND BvS
>>
Am I the only one who genuinely feels bad for the guy?
>>
they probably are because they'll stick make money and just hopefully try to get someone better for the other dc movies.
>>
I liked 300 (6/10) and Watchmen (7/10), loved Sucker Punch (8/10), thought MoS was OK (4/10). Won't be watching BvS anytime soon because of bad reviews and trailers that already felt like they have too much in them. But honestly I don't think it's as bad as some of you make it to be, audience seems to be fairly OK with it, in my country word of mouth is pretty good.
Looking at OPs question not through my personal taste but as a strictly business decision: they probably shouldn't though.
>>
>>67445485
No.

Fire that fuck.
>>
>>67445593
i don't know who made this, but this is the kind of cast and director who makes movies flop
>>
>>67446813
Also (and I know my opinion will be discredited by many due to my taste, whatever, despite my soft spot for Zack I don't think it's this bad by TV standards anyways honestly) I think BvS failure has nothing to do with Zack, all the complaints seem to be regarding the script (too much in there) and some things obviously pushed by producers (JL setup), I can't see how it's his fault that they rushed it and instead of solo batman movie and MoS 2 we jumped straight into this, he probably couldn't stop it if he tried. Sure he can be blamed for killing batman, maybe even pacing issues some of you mention, but I don't think any of those issues ruined the film. It's weak story people complain about most I think.
>>
>>67445565
It starts in two weeks. They dropped Millers JL less than a week before production so there is precedent with WB saying fuck off to directors at the last minute.

Hopefully someone kills Zack within the next week or so
>>
>>67445485

why does this sub get so triggered by DC movies?

I dont f*cking get it
>>
File: Jir9Lb8h.jpg (51 KB, 1024x437) Image search: [Google]
Jir9Lb8h.jpg
51 KB, 1024x437
Literally anyone would be a better choice
>>
Honestly, as long as David S Goyer isn't writing anymore
>>
>>67445485
He's better than Roland Emmerich, he's got that
>>
>>67445485
WB is a sucker for hacky directors they should just hand the franchise to Jew Jew Abrams or Uwe Boll
>>
>>67445532
JamCam's booked himself up for the next 30 years working on these Avatar sequels.
>>
>>67445485
Yes.

he is a competent director. Critics are just being cunts and /tv/ shit posts.
>>
>>67445532
Jim wouldn't direct trash like comic book movies
>>
>>67447397
At one point he was set to do spiderman with arnie as doc ock
>>
>>67447397
explain Avatar then.
>>
>>67447432
>>
Fuck no. Give Josh Trank a chance not being fucked over by Fox. Or any other up-and-coming director
>>
>>67447454
i know...its worse than capeshit.
>>
>>67447606
wrong
>>
>>67447468

Josh... It's not going to happen.
>>
>>67445593
CLUSTERFUCK
>>
Give Tarantino Superman.
Script by Tarantino and Garth Ennis.
>>
>>67445593
the world really needs quentin tarantino as the penguin.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.