[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>capeshit and world of warcraft literally 50%of the board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: dev-patel_640x480_51421846886.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dev-patel_640x480_51421846886.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>capeshit and world of warcraft literally 50%of the board

When did /tv/ turn to pleb shit central?
>>
the great reddit invasion of 2015
>>
blame star wars and /v/
>>
>>67393888
in 2003
>>
It's been bad for years but Star Wars tourists definitively ruined this board beyond repair
>>
I'd honestly leave but I can't. /sp/ had been completely scorch earthed by the KGB tier moderation, /pol/ always gets me way too angry and jaded, I'm 45 lbs overweight so I'd feel like an outsider in /fit/ and I don't know anything about my guns or have military experience so /k/ is a no go.

I'm pretty much here for high test on /s/, Bane threads, and the hockey general on /sp/
>>
>>67393888
around the time you started posting here

coincidence?
>>
>>67393888

It has always been like this you stupid newfag
>>
>>67394819
post more of her. Lets make this thread a safe haven.
>>
>>67393888
I blame Star Wars
>>
/tv/ was never good. Bane made your shitty board somewhat relevant.
>>
>>67395156
*posts on /v/*
>>
>>67394674
Why would I blame /v/ when /tv/ was always worse than /v/
>>
you're literally right
>>
File: barely_a_tank_top_840923.jpg (184 KB, 600x669) Image search: [Google]
barely_a_tank_top_840923.jpg
184 KB, 600x669
>>67394907
How about just busty blonde bimbos?
>>
>>67395230
Oh yeah I forgot Game of Thrones. You faggots eat that shit up.
>>
>>67393888
we should've been a sekrit klub. inviting lgbt, women, brown people, not banning brazil, mexico and other subhuman countries etc etc all that was a mistake. make 4chan white, straight, christian, make it great.
>>
>>67395272
>when /tv/ was always worse than /v/
dont trigger me, senpai. just fuck off back there
>>
>>67395315
*posts on /v/*
>>
Newsflash: /tv/ has always been a shit board with an unending cycle of shitposting and memespouting until everyone is insecure enough to feel bad about being called a cuck (which doesn't mean anything).

It's a terrible cesspit of a board because you made it this way.
>>
>pretending that this site as a whole hasn't been shit since 2012

Once moot tried to clean the site up so he could sell it, he pretty much kicked out all the weirdos who made this place any bit special. Now we have redditors and ifunny people trying to mine this place for memes when there hasn't been any since baneposting was a thing.
>>
The instant that it became more fun to shitpost than to try to have conversations about films with anonymous people.
>>
>>67395398
Slow board full of garbage. Stickies for e-celebs and warnings not to spoil the latest capeshit.
>>
>>67393888
gamergate got 4chan advertised all over gawker, buzzfeed, huffington post, etc. all stomping grounds for manchild capeshit lovers everywhere so there's more of those guys. Also a lot more miral varketing as a result of this
>>
>>67395512
>*posts on /v/
>>
>>67395430
YER A FUCKING WHITE MALE is pretty gold
>>
File: pennpointstothegarbagecan.png (407 KB, 570x489) Image search: [Google]
pennpointstothegarbagecan.png
407 KB, 570x489
>>67393888
>When did /tv/ turn to pleb shit central?

it's always been shit.

People thinking they're contrarian when they really are all plebs.

TV is a ship board, into the trash it goes. I'm a big guy for you. - Penn Jillette.
>>
>>67393888
when the FAPPENING happened it bring most of reddit tv/movies/comics fans
>>
>>67395645
>it bring most
"it brought most"
>>
These retards can't talk about anything else, I'm quitting this board for a month. DC apologists and company wars neckbeards are insufferable and the SW BluRay just came out so autist shut-in NEETs feel the need to repost everything about it that was discussed 3 months ago.

At least the Civil War spam in 1 month won't be supplemented by SW every other thread.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.