[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>season 6 ends on a shitty cliffhanger >we don't see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: negan-kidding-54ea0.jpg (35 KB, 330x341) Image search: [Google]
negan-kidding-54ea0.jpg
35 KB, 330x341
>season 6 ends on a shitty cliffhanger
>we don't see who Negan kills

Where were you when The Walking Dead officially dropped the ball harder than any show in history?
>>
>>67393107
You got your shitting pants on OP?
>>
Maybe the critics didn't get the ending. If it's included in their copy those little shits would've obviously leaked it like they leak literally everything else.
>>
>>67393107
ending cliffhanger: negan arrives, gets a closeup, says some dialogue, fade to black.
>>
its daryl
>>
>>67393369
Then it fades back into screen and you just see negan wailing on Daryl with Lucille
>>
It's obviously Glenn. Daryl's too much of a cashcow, these kikes can't afford to lose him.
>>
Starting a season in a train car is one thing... Mid execution though? I doubt they'll cut there when the wait is like half a year.
>>
>>67393107
>2016
>Still thinks TSDF ever gets shit right
Guys, you all fall for this shit every week. The Spoiling Dead never gets shit right.

They're not going to end this on a cliff hanger. That would be TV suicide.
>>
>>67393968
This and that would be stupid.

>Oh gee I wonder who died, probably the person not in most of the S7 promos
>>
>>67393107
negan died like 6 times already.
im almost starting to think that negan dosent actually exist and this is just a meme created to make me look dumb...
>>
>>67394413
Actually they always get it right. They haven't confirmed the Negan info, but it's not looking good.

The only hope here is that the source is fucking with everyone about the final scene, or AMC themselves put out fake info or an edited episode for screeners to really keep it a secret who dies.
>>
>>67394585
There's just no way even AMC would be this fucking stupid. This is the most built up and hyped part of the show. Everyone knows it's coming.

Besides, they're already going to butcher most of his character by censoring him.
>>
No way Kirkman would allow them to butcher Negan's intro and the biggest death in the comics like this.

A cliffhanger is completely pointless and makes no sense. This is basically the most watched show on TV, so they don't need to worry about boosting their ratings with cheap cliffhangers. Besides, just the arrival of Negan and the death of a major character would be more than enough to get more people to tune in next season.
>>
>>67394527
Don't worry, there's a new Negan in the next episode according to the spoilers, Asian Negan.
>>
>>67394527
Negan is like Kyubey. Intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.
>>
Watch it be Aaron or something fucking stupid to get the Lucille treatment. A minor character no one cares about.
>>
>anyone can die on the walking dead
>except anyone in like the MAIN cast, all the others are in serious peril though, pls don't stop watching
>>
I hope in the next two episodes we see Rick going full nuclear on some people and then saying "what?" with blood on his face
>>
File: make roonposting great again.jpg (187 KB, 829x1300) Image search: [Google]
make roonposting great again.jpg
187 KB, 829x1300
>>67394798
can these two be negans, too?
>>
they should kill rick
>>
Negan's intro will be shit because they'll censor his cursing.

Even if they didn't, all his dialogue will be bleeped.

At least they got a solid actor for him.
>>
File: Untitled.png (17 KB, 689x445) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17 KB, 689x445
This is AMC's doing. See that purple spike to the left that hasn't been topped? That was the Terminus cliffhanger. A good few million people don't want to bother staying up for The Walking Dead on Sunday night anymore and AMC doesn't like it. That's why they now spend a week running ads that completely spoiling the latest episode, live+3 is one thing but some people are waiting until like Friday night to get caught up and AMC doesn't like it.
>>
File: 1374183837342.png (278 KB, 633x356) Image search: [Google]
1374183837342.png
278 KB, 633x356
>>67393107
>guaranteeing world record numbers for your next season premiere
>dropping the ball

Explain how exactly.
>>
>>67393107
I don't really care who he kills I just wanna see how JDM does in the part.
>>
File: 1454195219252.gif (836 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
1454195219252.gif
836 KB, 300x220
>>67395476
jesus...
>>
>>67395169
This. If Daryl is going to be immune cash cow then take out rick and shock everyone
>>
>>67395476
I wonder why the mid season premiere of season 6 failed?
>>
>>67395394
i hope AMC gets their shit together
F bombs are being dropped on ACS and Bates Motel
AMC better get on it too
>>
>>67396464
Because it was good.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.