[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss us yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Miss us yet?
>>
Always.
>>
>>67386813
Best Dynamic Duo.
>>
File: Batman 66 quick change.webm (3 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Batman 66 quick change.webm
3 MB, 720x540
>>67386813

Alfred was gigantic in this show.
>>
You would think if you going to do the Justice League you would make a goofier campier Batman. Not make him more angsty and violent than the Nolan batman
>>
>>67386952

Camp is hard to lock down to a single thing but I'd say Batman needs to be seen as more mysterious, Batman's major thing has always been that the way he operates and fights crime is like fucking magic, he's essentially a crime fighting ninja Jason from Friday the 13th, bad guys get dragged into the dark, are suddenly suspended 20 feet in the air, the lights go out within two minutes all the bad guys are on the floor with their legs broken.
>>
The old movie is great too
>>
Would watch a Wes Anderson Batman. It would look fun.
>>
>>67386813
Wasn't there a rumour of an animated series? I thought that was a pretty clever way to bring it back since they're all still around to do the voices.
>>
>>67387495
Its happening.

They also finished a comic run recently that was based on the show called Batman '66
>>
>>67386813
I just watched all of you last summer.
>>
>>67387520
>Its happening.
Fuck yes

>They also finished a comic run recently that was based on the show called Batman '66
Was it any good?
>>
Bumbman

This is the part that i hate about all those remakes at my age they mess with my memories.
>>
60s batman was so fucking good. golden memories
>>
>>67386952
>wanting a goofy Batman
End your life
>>
File: Bane 66.jpg (406 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
Bane 66.jpg
406 KB, 832x1280
>>67387596
>Was it any good?
It was great
>>
>>67389294
Nolan's Batman is even goofier because he tries so hard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.