[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /tv/ I've marathoned through this in one sitting (!)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
hi /tv/ I've marathoned through this in one sitting (!)

I wanna make sure my intuition is not misleading me and know if I should or not like it, please help thank you.
>>
>marathoned

jeez, are 12 year olds today that autistic that they feel like they are marathoning whenever they watch a film from start to finish. kind of sad
>>
>>67386835

There is always one.
>>
great question, anyone care to answer?
>>
>>67386977
new people on /tv/ always surprise me
>>
>>67386325
Just marathoned this thread, is it good?
>>
>>67387344
I liked it, don't expect the rest of the capefaggots here to though
>>
>>67386325
>literally everyone else is Academy Award winner or nominee

Why does the Academy hate Paul Dano so much?
>>
>>67386325

Wow, OP you really watched an entire movie? You must be crazy! Only insane people do that. You got my utmost respect, dude. Good job, man.

I welcome you to the secret TV club, where we hold all the answers to the question "Is it good or bad?". This is top secret information so please handle with care.

Youth was good.

Please keep this to yourself and don't tell the others.
>>
>>67387394
Dano's performance outshined Cane's, in my opinion, it was classic.
>>
File: fixed.png (326 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
326 KB, 600x450
>>67386325
>Michael Caine is now a granny
>Rachel Weisz is now an old man

Every fucking time.
>>
'Youth'
more like
>Youth
>>
>>67388038
a very fuckable granny, that is
>>
>>67387972
would you say it deserved to be described as "classic Dano", anon?
>>
>>67388113
Indeed.
>>
Was the movie worth it for Dano and the one hot nude girl in the pool?
>>
>>67388395
a lot more than that tee bee heihch familiery
>>
>>67388468
what else
>>
>>67388674
>le funny prostate talk
>nice imagery
>overall comfy feeling, you want to be there
>funny little emotional scenes
>weiszfu
+and more
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.