[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were in charge of the Star Trek 2017 series what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 32
File: New Star Tek series.png (149 KB, 620x260) Image search: [Google]
New Star Tek series.png
149 KB, 620x260
If you were in charge of the Star Trek 2017 series what would you make it about?
>>
>>67385816

Another galaxy

They've discovered all quadrants and charted a good portion of most (Gamma and Delta less so).

Time to go to Andromeda..
>>
>>67386131
IRL there is no such thing as a galaxy named Gamma and Delta. So what if the Andromeda galaxy is in fact the the Delta depicted in the Star Trek fictional universe.
>>
>>67385816
I would have it on HBO for starters. And I would not pick teeny booper actors to play all of the recurring roles. Hire a lot of known veteran actors.

Have the series take place 100 years after TNG .
>>
Space lesbians
>>
Star Trek: Kazon
>>
File: The_Explored_Galaxy.jpg (1 MB, 2550x1533) Image search: [Google]
The_Explored_Galaxy.jpg
1 MB, 2550x1533
>>67386204

Do you mean no such thing as a quadrant named one of those two?

As, what are you talking about? We would know for certain if we were in the Andromeda galaxy or the area of our galaxy known as the Delta quadrant.
>>
File: CZu7egsWcAAq7Ug.jpg (50 KB, 474x500) Image search: [Google]
CZu7egsWcAAq7Ug.jpg
50 KB, 474x500
>>67386274
You're in luck.
>>
>>67386204
Are you retarded?
>>
File: star-trek-ds9-Babel-980x611.jpg (137 KB, 980x611) Image search: [Google]
star-trek-ds9-Babel-980x611.jpg
137 KB, 980x611
>>67387426

I think he suffers from Glau-coma or aphasia..
Yeah, definitely aphasia..
>>
>>67385816
I like the idea of a procedural, with some tactical little ship (Defiant-size and power, but obviously not as ugly) with the mission of finding criminals. You'd still have the standard crew setup - Captain, 1st officer and pilot in red, Chief engineer, operations officer and tactical officer in gold, counsellor, science officer and chief medical officer in blue.
You'd still have all the other opportunity for good sci-fi and a range of other missions in there also like with diplomats or Borg attacks or what have you, it's just that their primary mission isn't to explore, but to catch bad guys.
>>
>>67385816
really old people hold conferences then drink tea.
>>
>>67386255
>no teeny boppers

well friend who fuck is going to get casting couched by the jews then?

WHO WILL BE MADE A STAR FOR SEX IS WHAT IM SAYING?
>>
just give it to meyer and let him do whatever the fuck he wants.

i care too much about the franchise to appropriately answer this question and even as an aspiring writer myself i know he would take the same themes (grey areas, conflicted/flawed characters doing their best on both sides, realism over overidealism) and execute them better than i ever would.
>>
Time has passed. The Federation has been fucked up and Federation space is in chaos.
Tech has taken as step backwards because of lack of resources.
Ships are stripped out and unreliable on occasion.
The remains of the star fleet are working hard to protect core worlds and rebuild galactic peace.

But I fear we'll get a female Kirk and a pointless reboot.
>>
>>67385816
>what would you make it about?
Origin of Borg
>>
>>67389391
>tech has taken a step backwards
>ships are stripped hurr durr

stupid might as well jjtrek since you dont understand star trek at all.
>>
>>67385816
I'd make it like The Office but in space
>>
Just tell that wrath of khan story again

People like wrath of khan.
>>
reboot the time-line so that into darkness never happened.

make the captain a transgender infact make the whole cast transgenders.
>>
>>67389391
That's basically Andromeda.

Have it set after a cosmic disaster. Spacetime has been fucked over like Delphi expanse or a dozen other experiments that went wrong. Whole worlds are gone new ones plunked down, some moved from other quadrants or galaxies, some from different dimensions or alternate timelines. Physics is different in different areas. Most of the federation I'd gone like your idea but the remaining people are trying to save what's left and recruit these new worlds into the federation. Keep it 60% episodic with lots of first encounters and the rest with old species like the Romulan using this opportunity to expand since they will take the science risks others won't. Maybe have one of the other races (cardasians? Breen?) Get the worst luck of them all and have their sector made unlivable. So they have to go out to find a new place but space is so fucked they are at risk of extinction. So they end up reluctantly asking the federation for help multiple times and slowly will become a part of the federation. Show the cultural changes and clashes that come from joining the federation.
>>
Set between the TOS movies and TNG. Federation becoming so pussified by lack of conflict with klinks and roms that some faggots like the Cardassians are something of a moderate threat. Maybe have a young O'Brien and/or Janeway show up for an ep.
>>
the borg get most of the federation addicted to 18th century grade Opium from north china.
>>
Set it post-Voyager, and have then explore more space with another Enterprise and another crew. Maybe have them go to a different galaxy, maybe not, it doesn't really matter. Exploding bridge consoles, heavy-handed moralizing and social commentary, and hot alien women are all mandatory.
>>
>>67385816
Cute aliens.
>>
>>67385816
the last throes of the federation
>>
>>67391529
>>67389706
>>67389648
>>67389151

I'm sorry that Star Trek is not to your liking.
At it's best, it's the pinnacle of Sci-Fi, IMHO.

These posts reek of tired sarcasm.
>>
File: wil-wheaton-2[1].png (278 KB, 499x366) Image search: [Google]
wil-wheaton-2[1].png
278 KB, 499x366
Hey guys, ill be your new captain, look forward to some space hijinks :)
>>
>>67391795
and im going to be a science officer

bomptinkly
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (13 KB, 330x250) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
13 KB, 330x250
>>67391821
>>
>>67391595
into darkness reeked of shite anon.

get some taste before you try to insult me.
>>
only Bill Shatner can save star trek at this point in time.

reboot the timeline and bring back the remaning original cast for the mega star trek ending.

Then let it fucking die and do what Roddenberry did and make up NEW ideas.
Hollywood and its deluded man child fans are tainting the collective unconscious.
>>
File: Lovok.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Lovok.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
Follow an alien ship or a 'badguy' ship with a few humans on it and get their point of view.
Maybe the political landscape has changed a lot and the Romulans are actually going to enter the federation, so we get to follow a Romulan captain and his/her human crewmates transferred about like Worf.
You could keep it reasonably aligned with Roddenberry's vision by having the overall arc explore the process of transferring from 'Romulan' morality to 'Federation' morality, and whether this transfer was actually a good move at all.

Any kind of 'alien ship' gimmick might get old quickly, but it seems like a good opportunity considering they have already gone 'le female captain' and 'le black captain'.
>>
>>67392025
scratch my asshole please
>>
100 or so years after DS9/Voy..
The Federation's people are still scared from the whole Alpha/Gamma war. think how we are with WW2. It is all about moving on and allowing the past to stay there. Captain is a old fuck trill who lived though the war. he would die in the first season.
>>
>>67392182
the post got old real quickly.
>>
>>67392336
why? you're already letting jay jay scratch it with his maggot penis.
>>
let it die you star trek faggots.

the message that Roddenberry started died a long time ago.
>>
>>67391905

Of course it did, but your post could be considered that you don't care about the series at all when you said make the captain transgendered after saying your first statement.

>no punctuation no full stop learn to type with some semblance of order pls thanks no oh well
>>
>>67392481
>long ago in a galaxy far away
>>
>>67392408
you are letting nostalgia and being
contrarian make your decisions.
no one wants to see a action/scifi show full of 80 year olds.

unless you are merely pretending.
>>
>>67392481
The next series is already under production.

You can't stop us.

We're back, baby.
>>
>>67392025

What are you even trying to convey here?

So you want Star Trek to die?
I can understand that but then you suggest to the original reply that you want it to remain.
>>
>>67392543
man cap
woeman cap
black cap
alien cap

whats left faggot oh yeah only transgender people, why cant they get a shot ?

also fuck off with your grammer school this is fucking 4chan, hardly the place.
>>
>>67392563
until it gets cancelled after jjtrek3 bombs.
>>
>>67392648

Well at least speak like you've graduated high school, you're typing like a 14 year old with tourette's.

They don't need to fill some diversity clause for the series to continue, and it's not a fantasy series. The endless number of ideas still exist and since it's an established "universe" it gives it a better chance to succeed, when done right.

Dare you to make an intelligent post without a subconscious need to type the words faggot or fucking.
>>
>>67392592
I want one last film with originals cast and they all die , then star trek dies, then we can move on and maybe get some decent sci fi flicks.
let it die nerds.
>>
>>67392696
Movies are Paramount, television series are CBS.

They're aren't cooperating with each other, they're in competition with each other.
>>
>>67392765

Are you perhaps 60 years old?
Why the originals?
They're all in their 80s, what's the point of such a film?
>>
File: Star Trek So Very Tired.jpg (70 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
Star Trek So Very Tired.jpg
70 KB, 736x552
>>67392765
>>67392811
>>
>>67392759
DIVERSITY will dictate the shows cast.

your deluded if you think otherwise anon.

also star trek is for 14 year olds ?

you'd have to be age 14 to think its anything more than below average.

f
a
g
g
o
t

also fuck grammer Nazis
>>
>>67392811
to watch trek DIE.

finally.
>>
>>67392952

With all the Marvel/DC stuff floating around that was established in the 1930s and 1940s why is Trek such an issue? Why do you care? At least it's not in your face everywhere you turn with *INSERT POWER HERE*man on every billboard and online forum.

Also, second question.. which medications are you taking? Is being in your 30s and still with the parents tough or expected?
>>
>>67385816
The federation is starting to disintegrate. It has lost its utipian vision.
The starship is an experimental duper warship, which heralds the federations desscent into a dark age of aggression and mistrust. Their mission is to enforce the federations diplomacy on errant wirkds.
The captain is a pacifist but the first officer is a militant.
>>
>>67393204
Why are you posting an obviously facetious answer when you are clearly this same guy below? Are you that bored with your life that you have to troll a mostly dead thread?
>>67392952
>>67392907
>>67392648
>>
>>67393072
original star trek was a visionary spectacle.

modern shows /films are for retarded man-children. You cant be serious when you say the recent shows are good ?

I only take opium when im shit posting and yes I still stay with my adopted parents ?

what does that have to do with anything?

star trek just gets raped
>>
>>67393282
wrong faggot try again
>>
All I want is a competent captain that comes from a STEM background. Basically Janeway but actually good.
>>
>>67393477
an actor/pop singer from the UK called Pete Burns should get to be the next captain.
>>
>>67393418
>>67393418
>original star trek was a visionary spectacle.
Yes, for someone who lived through the Nixon administration. Watching it today is like watching a high school play with good acting and decent writing.
>>67393418
>modern shows /films are for retarded man-children. You cant be serious when you say the recent shows are good ?
I agree much of modern shows/films are for man-children, but that clearly is what you are since you've got to be in your thirties and throwing a girlish temper-tantrum or pretending to (either way, it's fitting for that appellation).
Define "recent shows?
Voyager was decent but it also when off the air 16 years ago. DS9 was before my time and I still think it was brutally bad the first 2 seasons.
ENT could've been great had it been cast better and not so poorly timed. The studios rushed on a franchise that needed time off.
>>67393418
>I only take opium when im shit posting and yes I still stay with my adopted parents ?
>what does that have to do with anything?
Well it means you're either fucking with only one person, me, in a thread with less posters than total posts. At least I know now that you're British which explains your wretched existence.
>>67393596
Not too bright, the poster count went up by one only. It's you dumb-o.
>>
>>67385816

Homolust

Interdimensional Homolust
>>
File: ferengilovesongs_623.jpg (124 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
ferengilovesongs_623.jpg
124 KB, 692x530
>putting the new Trek series behind a paywall...
Star Trek: FCA
>>
>>67385816
Post Voyager, TNG-like premise and optimism, TOS-like fun, DS9-like focus on character development and grey areas
>>
>>67392362
What? What is 'the post'?
>>
>>67385816
Spock goes rogue and Kirk is tasked to hunt him down.
>>
>Split the action between two sister ships
>They've been sent to some political hotbed
>The captains have opposing ideologies
Based on my long running belief the final TNG movie should have been a TNG and DS9 team up, forcing Picard and Sisko to work together. Obviously we can't have that now, but we can have something like it.
>>
>>67385816
>If you were in charge of the Star Trek 2017 series what would you make it about?
I would like to see Voyager done right. maybe something like >>67386131
>>
>>67389566
could be fun
>>
Stark ert

The next veneration
>>
>>67394580
That was done in TONG when Sarak sends Picard to Romulus
>>
I like the idea of the captain being an opium addict , or even on depression medication from all the stress of captaining a federation starship in the unknown brutal depths of space and time.

Most Star Trek fans or should I say a large chunk of fans will be on some sort of medication for depression , also most politians are on some sort of narcotic , uppers speed etc to help them focus after long haul flights , needing to look his or hers best all day long .

So a captain on opium is not that far fetched .
>>
>>67395554
>I like the idea of the captain being an opium addict , or even on depression medication from all the stress of captaining a federation starship in the unknown brutal depths of space and time

That's just Sherlock Holmes/House in space, hell that could easily be just Saul's alcoholism from BSG as well.
>>
Captain Worf
>>
>>67396117
And Captain Nog.

Co-Captains of the USS Odd Couple.
>>
Bring it back to after Voyager and go from there. I don't want to see all these ugly ass old tech ships.
>>
>>67385816
id make it NOT air on fucking cbs subscribed internet only. good job on killing the new startrek before it even started cbs
>>
>>67395760
Captain junkie has spiked the uss shareholders water supply , everyone is fucked up on LSD , the nearest fresh water on planet cocainium . This planet also is home to the greatest opium and spice in the galaxy .
>>
>>67396337
I can't wait till someone rips it for us all not to view , coz it will be fan tier doctor who pants
>>
A transgender captain called Xim.
>>
>>67389054
>ugly
>>
>>67396337
It will air on TV in markets outside of the USA.
>>
>>67394438
I like this
>>
>81 replies
>41 posters

who's the drug - induced weirdo that keeps spamming this thread? All i'm reading are stupid suggestions
>>
Favorite episodes are the ones with the strange/godlike/mysterious entities and weird shit happening. The ones where they truly are at the final frontier.
>>
A non starfleet captain and crew are the main focus. They are kinda dodgy, maybe pirates or traders Due to circumstances a disgraced (wrongfully) starfleet captain joins the team as first officer and they go around trying to uncover the corruption that's infesting the federation. They are hunted by regular starfleet who don't know about the situation and aided by a mcguffin that let's them jump instantly to any place in the universe. Said mcguffin is sought by corrupted starfleet officers. The crew slowly come around to being good and helping despite the lack of profit.
>>
>>67398984
This the first time you been in a star trek thread?
>>
File: 1437699113859.jpg (23 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
1437699113859.jpg
23 KB, 400x397
Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.
>>
>>67398984
>two posts per person
oh wow such spam
>>
For the record, contrary to what >>67302349 claimed in a previous discussion, >>67299296 did NOT have an imgur filename. The filename (GtCKJMH) meant "Guide to Captain Kathryn Janeway's Multiple Hairstyles".
>>
File: sexyminx.jpg (132 KB, 1439x1079) Image search: [Google]
sexyminx.jpg
132 KB, 1439x1079
more bajoran babes
>>
>>67395760
>House in space

FUND IT
U
N
D

I
T
>>
>>67400037
Ro was the only good Bajoran. Kira a shit
>>
File: rolaren4.jpg (108 KB, 1441x1079) Image search: [Google]
rolaren4.jpg
108 KB, 1441x1079
>>67400147
good taste, anon
>>
>>67385816
transgenderism and racism
>>
>>67385816
>inb4 gritty, violent HBO version for mature viewers like me
>>
>>67400694
people are going to hate it if it isn't because they've only seen the movies which are action focused
>>
File: Christopher-Judge-2008.jpg (58 KB, 260x400) Image search: [Google]
Christopher-Judge-2008.jpg
58 KB, 260x400
i hope Christopher Judge gets a role on it.
>>
>>67385816
make SK Lost

its abou a squad stranded inside a Dyson Sphere

every episode its about a flashback about a memeber of the squad and there is a mystery like the hatch or the others
needs to be produced by hack hack and bad robot
>>
>>67400841
As long as he isnt human I'd be down with it. It's too easy to make him Klingon so he should be Denoblian. He has such a great smile but may even work
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 528x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 528x544
"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."
>>
Captain rogue sounds good fighting Borg and star fleet like that idea, maybe he could be like an intergalactic dealer .
>>
File: Neelix_Doll_by_Vulkanette.jpg (54 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
Neelix_Doll_by_Vulkanette.jpg
54 KB, 375x500
>>67400841
>>67401071
He should be a Talaxian.
>>
File: 1458639437749.png (564 KB, 813x628) Image search: [Google]
1458639437749.png
564 KB, 813x628
Daily reminder that Thomas Riker is really just an exact duplicate of Will Riker.
>>
>>67400037

God damn would she have made such a better Kira.

What kind of a fucking name is "NaNa" Visitor anyways? She makes repeat visits to your grandparents' house?
>>
>>67401548
Make an adult version of Han Solos drug deals , but set in the Star Trek galaxy , also the Borg having assimilated the predator and the alien .

Also the time continuum collapses and mega merges with the Star Wars universe , so Jedi fight Borg predators and Borg aliens , man child's heads would explode with excitement .
>>
>>67401862
That would be amazing , also transformers should be involved and Borg could assimilate transformers but also there would be independent transformers fighting and what if ninja turtles showed up too , one could turn into a Borg , probably Raph , and he could fight a Jedi who is backed by a Transformer and the fast and furious crew could be involved in some way too
>>
File: 1411257773953.gif (131 KB, 249x135) Image search: [Google]
1411257773953.gif
131 KB, 249x135
>>67393072
because trek is more than pew pew in space... it's something like an egalitarian "yall mofos need science" religion....
>>
>>67401701
We can all do with more Riker's in our life. A world a beards and Riker's would be near paradise
>>
File: rolaren7.jpg (84 KB, 1439x1079) Image search: [Google]
rolaren7.jpg
84 KB, 1439x1079
>>67401783
I agree, I think her character arc would be a bit more powerful than Kira's was, but her joining the Maquis wasn't a horrible ending to her story either. I think it did a good job of voicing the frustration citizens had with the federation and it's tactics.
>>
File: image (147).jpg (35 KB, 636x487) Image search: [Google]
image (147).jpg
35 KB, 636x487
>>67402472

My argument will always be for acting. I think it took a LONG time, like Season 3-4ish at least before Nana was even close to fleshing out Kira.

Duet was only memorable because of the Cardassian actor.

Not saying she was BAD, but her scenes seemed very ham fisted in the first half of the show.

Michelle was an overall more believable and better actor and I think having a back story would have given her a chance amongst the fans to become a beloved all-timer. The entire Bajoran occupation storyline felt really forced and I think it's because the main focal point of it was a not so great actor who was burdened with being a good portion of that storyline.
>>
>>67403009
The occupation was brought up a lot but never reslly had an impact. Writen by people who dont understand occupation. They should have done more research, then it ciuld have been more imoactful and believeable
>>
stop bumping this shit star trek is for nerds
>>
>>67403573
I am a bit of nerd, not gonna lie
>>
File: rolaren12.jpg (88 KB, 1431x1079) Image search: [Google]
rolaren12.jpg
88 KB, 1431x1079
>>67403009
As >>67403146 said, I never felt a real connection to the occupation with Kira. Ro felt like someone who's personality and childhood was actually affected by an occupation. Kira's bitterness always felt second-hand.
>>
>>67403878
I wonder how much was because the writing or the actress. Ro was tough as nails and you could buy it, Kira was tough as nail, or was supposed to be but i never bought it.
>>
pon far
>>
>>67385816
Restoring Romulus and the Timeline
>>
File: Image4.jpg (213 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Image4.jpg
213 KB, 600x600
>>67400841
He's a Nigger in real life doe
i wish he had Honor
>>
>>67385816
Sexy Trills.
>>
File: laren.jpg (94 KB, 1444x1079) Image search: [Google]
laren.jpg
94 KB, 1444x1079
>>67404031
It may be the fact that Ro was a minor character and they poured all their writing abilities into a handful of episodes. Dragging out a couple interesting character points over 176 episodes could have made her character less impactful. But I do agree that Forbes may be a better actress than Nana. Nana's emotional scenes were full of corny crying.
>>
How about a show about

The voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no one has gone before.

This is literally the basis for any and everything they want to do.
>>
Ensure the captain is it least in their 40's. The rest will fall into place imo
>>
File: LeahBrahms.jpg (35 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
LeahBrahms.jpg
35 KB, 400x370
>>67399963
>tfw imgur user gets caught red handed and invents a cover story
>>
Star Trek vs Star Wars

Movie or TV show is acceptable

Make it happen plebs
>>
>>67401862
Jedi vs Borg alien

Acid blood , Jedi can't cut them down just like butter droids .
>>
I'd make it a sci-fi anthology series with Q as a Cryptkeeper like narrator and do a bunch of small stories from the perspectives of different races/worlds or, at the very least, different ships and crews.
>>
>>67385816
Set some 100 years after TNG, after some terrible conflict with a too powerful enemy (Borg, Species 8472) the Federation is a shadow of it's former self. Earth has been occupied and abandoned to invading forces. The Vulcans have cut off contact and retreated into the far corners of the galaxy after losing the war with us. Klingons/Romulans are the de-facto superpowers now. The formal Federation is but one of several factioned cells of what remains of the fleet. The show is centered around the crew of the Federation's last flagship. Their long-term mission: reestablish contact with the Vulcans and protect the final Federation worlds from falling to the enemy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
Have the evil Trek universe invade the good one.
>>
File: tomparisturingintoasalamander.jpg (96 KB, 1432x1079) Image search: [Google]
tomparisturingintoasalamander.jpg
96 KB, 1432x1079
>mfw watching Threshold for the first time right now

The episode's pretty good at this point. I know he turns into a salamander or something at some point, but it's a great look at Tom's character so far. Also, hitting transwarp is fucking cool.
>>
File: 1394490490589.png (279 KB, 853x1045) Image search: [Google]
1394490490589.png
279 KB, 853x1045
>>67407268
>tfw this is one of the plots in STO right now
>>
File: tomparisturningintoasalamander2.jpg (129 KB, 1437x1079) Image search: [Google]
tomparisturningintoasalamander2.jpg
129 KB, 1437x1079
>>67408174
Okay, followup post

What the FUCK is with Brannon Braga and his inability to understand basic evolution? First Genesis (TNG) and now THIS?! Genesis is still much worse, but damn, this guy is retarded. That said, ignoring the asinine salamander part, I'd say this was a great episode. You learn a lot about Tom Paris and it's a landmark in Federation history. Why does everyone who shits on VOY bring this episode up and ignore TNG's Genesis?
>>
>>67403878
Ro didn't grow up in the occupation. Her family escaped and she grew up in a refugee camp.

>Ro fans in charge of paying attention
>>
>>67408978
Because it's the perfect example of why VOY is bad:
Neat stuff happens, groundbreaking stuff, but there are literally no consequences, or even a bit of follow-up.
>hey, we can go literally anywhere in the universe, and can control the process pretty easily
>it turns us into newts though
>even though we can get better, it's best just to throw the tech away
>>
>>67408978
This episode is worse because: They find a cure for Paris and Janeway.

So, now that they have a transwarp engine AND a cure for hyper-evolution...

Why don't they just go home?

Why does the series continue to exist after this episode?
>>
>>67408174
>>67408978

>its a Janeway and Paris have babbies episode
>>
So who would be the special snowflake in this series? We have Spock in TOS, Data in TNG, Odo in DS9, Doc in VOY and Phlox in ENT...
>>
>>67385816

Enterprise Z travelled 2000 years in the past in an accident and they end up in the 23rd century. Their temporal transponder malfunctioned and cannot be rescued by the Federation in the future.
>>
>>67406721
>>67389391
Just watch Andromeda
>>
>>67409398
How it would have worked on other shows:

>Kirk turns into a lizard and has lizard babies
>once Kirk is human again, he plans to retire from Starfleet and raise his lizard babies
>fortunately, his lizard babies are killed by Klingons, so Kirk gets to stay on the Enterprise

>Picard is turned into a lizard and has lizard babies
>Data and Geordi turn him back, and find a way to turn his lizard babies into adult humans
>Picard explains that they're family now, and they'll be a part of his life from now on, forever
>we never hear from them ever again

>Sisko gets turned into a lizard and has lizard babies
>once human again, he takes the lizard babies home and keeps them in a cargo bay
>he treats them just as lovingly as he treats Jake
>he teaches them to play baseball and turns them into the best team in the quadrant

>Archer turns into a lizard and has lizard babies
>FOR FUCK'S SAKE, BRAGA, JUST RETIRE ALREADY
>>
>>67409398
>>
File: trekfu.jpg (83 KB, 1440x1078) Image search: [Google]
trekfu.jpg
83 KB, 1440x1078
>>67409078
Where did I say that she actually grew up in an occupation camp? She was affected by the repercussions of it.
>Kirafags in charge of reading comprehension
>>
>>67385816

a series about starfleet operators, starring boner man
>>
>>67409805
If you want to claim that you already knew that she didn't grow up in the occupation, go right ahead. I won't believe you, but you can go right ahead.
>>
File: tomparisturningintoasalamander6.jpg (104 KB, 1433x1079) Image search: [Google]
tomparisturningintoasalamander6.jpg
104 KB, 1433x1079
>>67409124
>>67409167
They explained that they couldn't control where they would end up. It would be more dangerous for them to end up in some other galaxy or in the middle of a sun. I agree that they should have researched it more, but I'm guessing the risks were too much for Janeway.
>>
>>67409879
Except that Paris has no trouble at all going exactly where he wanted to go. He wanted a planet with a suitable environment to raise his children, and he found one instantly.

So control was not an issue.

Braga apologist please leave.
>>
>>67389054
It writes itself!
>In the galactic federation prime directive violations are considered to be especially heinous. The dedicated humanoids who investigate these offenses are known as the Special Circumstances Unit. These are their stories.
*Bung Bung*
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.