[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the greatest opening to a movie and why is it Austin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What's the greatest opening to a movie and why is it Austin Powers Goldmember?
>>
cause i want to fug goop
>>
>>67381766

YEAH BABY
>>
>>67381737
literally the only good part of the movie

a drawn out cameo segment
>>
>>67381893
for (you)
>>
>>67381893
>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIaiW1XrzxA
>>
Dixie Normous or Felicity Shagwell?
>>
Tropic Thunder had a pretty based opening too
>>
>>67381737
I hate most of Tarantino's shit, but the openings for R Dawgs, Inglorious Bastards and Pulp Fiction are pretty great.
>>
>>67381737
>not yellowline from redline

full pleb
>>
>>67381737
wow is Gweneth carrying him?
>>
>>67381737
you are now aware that as a nautralist, gwyneth paltrow loves anal and anything to do with awkward flexible positions and would most likely treat seamen as a facial cleanser or add it to her all natural home recipes.

you will never ever ever benefit from her money or her amazingly fuckable body.
>>
>>67384412
This nigga know what up

UNTZ
N
T
Z
>>
>>67381737
The Revenant has a great opening, I saw it again in theaters last night.
>>
>>67381737
>inb4 Tom Cruise actually jumped out of a car and machinegunned a helicopter, the absolute MADMAN
>>
The Austin Powers intros were so fucking great. It was a way of telling you that the movies just existed to have fun.

Wish they still made movies like that. Even dumb comedies like this feel like a chore to get through nowadays.
>>
>>67387594
The Revenant has a great EVERYTHING.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.