[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zack Snyder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg (164 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg
164 KB, 670x377
This guy just can't get a break. After working tireless to creating and setting up the whole DCCU for 3 years, this is the result. He doesn't complain and most interestingly, he never looks tired or sad from directing movies. In all backstage photos and videos, he's always smiling and looks so happy to finally be able to make the superhero movies he wanted.
I thought a movie like Watchmen would at least get good reaction, but nope, critics also had to diss on that movie. Seems like no matter how much he tries, critics will always find some way to hate on him.
>>
Maybe if he was good he'd get more praise
>>
>>67375872
Maybe if he wasn't such a dumb Hack, people would like him?
>>
>>67375872
It's okay anon. He's an objectivist. He'll just blame the poor people.
>>
File: zack_snyder_e_jason_momoa.jpg (72 KB, 876x585) Image search: [Google]
zack_snyder_e_jason_momoa.jpg
72 KB, 876x585
>he never looks tired or sad from directing movies.

This is him now OP. Google what he looked like before they started shooting BvS.
>>
I liked Watchmen and 300 but I hated Sucker Punch. Come this weekend will tell whether BvS falls into the former or latter category.
>>
File: tried.jpg (10 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
tried.jpg
10 KB, 220x200
>>67375872
You convinced OP, I think at least deserves this.
>>
>>67375872
Of course, he would look happy on the set. He's getting a shitload of money to direct a Batman v Superman movie. I'm sure he's complaining after seeing these reviews. Too bad he's an awful director and his movies are all shit. 300 was his best movie, and that was basically watchable trash.
>>
300 is by definition the opposite of cinema so he can get the fuck out whenever he wants
>>
File: JUST1.jpg (76 KB, 750x870) Image search: [Google]
JUST1.jpg
76 KB, 750x870
This is him now
>>
>>67375872
σηυτ υρ σηιλλ
>>
Some days ago he said "this is a world where Superman saves a cat out of the tree, but then the cat wasn't castrated and people complain that now there are too many cast. Or he breaks a branch of the tree, and people complain that he ruined the tree."

He is that fucking delusional.
>>
File: 324350-sentry.jpg (74 KB, 700x551) Image search: [Google]
324350-sentry.jpg
74 KB, 700x551
>>67375872
He seems like a cool guy, better than Josh Brat.
I want Feige to hire him to direct a Sentry movie, because no way the critics would hate on something that's Marvel wit the exception of Thor movies.
>>
>>67376010
These films are sucking the life out of him
>>
File: just zack my shit up.png (270 KB, 368x435) Image search: [Google]
just zack my shit up.png
270 KB, 368x435
>>67376098
>>
>>67375872
that's a pretty JUSTed hairline
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.