[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched Batman VS Capeman. Anons I'm pissed. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
I just watched Batman VS Capeman.

Anons I'm pissed.

I'm pissed at /tv for making me believe this was going to be a shit movie.

It was fucking awesome!!!!

What's wrong with you people?

This was better than any marvel capeshit.
This was better than Dark Knight Rises.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
Ben was a better Batman too.
I liked how he was a totally maniac batman, which is true to the dark comics.

And I started to understand superman mich more after this movie.

Mark Zuckerberg was also a good villain, although I felt like I was watching the joker, wish he had kind of a different crazyness.

the actiom scenes were intense.
The CG was alright to me.

The Wonder Woman action scene went a bit too far with the unrealistic CG but it was acceptable.

I liked Doomsdays animations, looked better than im the trailers.

Overall what the fuck is wrong with tv?!

Good capeshit movie, DC rules, I like dark emotional themed Capeshit like this.

8/10
>>
K
>>
ben is best bat
>>
>>67366670

ya, but don't you want to rate it like 4/10 because how dreary it was?
this is a superman movie for Christs sake
>>
op has autism for believing the shit anons write on /tv.
Glad you build your own opinion op, but you still a faggot.
TV is just a bunch of elitists you idiot.
I'm neither a Marvel faggot nor a DC faggot, I just went to enjoy a good capeshit movie and I enjoyed it a lot.
This is one of the best capeshit movies ever made.
Snyder is a hack but this was a great movie but I don't think he will ever do something this great again. It will be hard to top this bastard.
7,8/10
>>
File: 1457554030839.jpg (28 KB, 325x347) Image search: [Google]
1457554030839.jpg
28 KB, 325x347
>36
>>
I don't give a flying fuck about rotten tomatoes.
>>
>>67366670
You summed up my opinion. Fucking brilliant. Adored it. I urge everyone to go see it with an open mind.
>>
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

OP is a shill
>>
Call me a total faggot but I'm with OP honestly.
Saw it.
After enjoying the movie,
it's getting really hard for me to take any comments here seriously.
It's just a bunch of whiney manchilds shittalking.

But still entertaining to read bias.
I hope anons will write legit criticism soon.
>>
>>67366670
>This was better than Dark Knight Rises.
That's not really saying much.
>>
>>67366670
>This is what DC fans think is a good movie
And you DCtards dare make fun of the Marvelfags for their capeshit? kek.
>>
>>67367121
>36
JUST
>>
>>67366776

It's a 4/10, but a decent 4/10
>>
Just watched it too, fantastic movie.

Eisenberg was surprisingly great as Luthor.
>>
>>67366670
>>
File: CIA vs Superman.png (632 KB, 479x798) Image search: [Google]
CIA vs Superman.png
632 KB, 479x798
>>67359018

For You.
>>
I legitly didn't like the movie.
So I try to explain why in a way that it makes sense.

Superman is a faggot.
Also Snyder is a one trick pony,
stop forcing all the mom and dad bullshit into my face during the entire movie.

I hate my parents, how am I supposed to relate to this Snyder faggot?
Also the movie had zero jokes, there was no moment of laughter. This is capeshit, what is all this serious Nolan Knight bullshit?

Fraud Capeshit
>>
The first half was good, and first quarter of the second was good, but the rest was terrible and excessive.

Too much flashy lasers and explosions, and the second half just felt like one big-ass fight similar to the Hobbit: The battle of five armies
>>
OP got paid 5ยข for this post.
>>
>>67366670
How much money did Zack Snyder pay you to shill?
>>
>>67367403
>Also the movie had zero jokes, there was no moment of laughter.
It had two or three jokes when the whole crew met up, and when Batty boy saved Martha.
>>
>>67366670
>Denial intensifies.
Marvel won, DC is done is the new mantra, fuccboi.
>>
OP enough shilling, we're concerned about you.
this much shilling is dangerous to the body
>>
>>67367442
>>67367438
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 559x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 559x555
OP here again.

This is just fucking ridiculous.

Maybe I have become a normalfag.

I swear I really liked this movie guys.

In total seriousness.

I can't come up with an idea how to prove it to you guys that I honestly loved this movie. Just believe me.
It doesn't matter though

bye
>>
>>67367687
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67367687
Just show your ticket. Nothing more
>>
>>67366670
it had doomsday and batman killed superman, face it, he movie was shit bro
>>
>>67366670
Why are butt hurt DC fans allowed to spam this board with their lame attempts to defend their shitty little movie?
>>
File: 1429036199386.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1429036199386.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>67367321
Fresh: 41
Rotten: 73
>>
>>67367854
Because fuckboy is telling them all to come here
>>
>>67367937
Who is fuckboy?
Is that some new shitty DC character?
>>
ben was a better batman

zuckerberg was terribly overacting.
literally painful to watch
>>
>>67368030
Lol shitty dc character? Have fun with ur marvel rip offs. Only good marvel characters are spiderman and iron man. Rest are fucking shit like gay captian murica
>>
File: tdkr-132154.jpg (92 KB, 655x388) Image search: [Google]
tdkr-132154.jpg
92 KB, 655x388
I liked it, Affleck is the best Batman we ever had. The pacing was weird tho.
>inb4 DCuck maymays
>>
File: 1456105171929.gif (208 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
1456105171929.gif
208 KB, 323x221
>>67368112
>>
>>67366670
The upsides you lost don't add up to even CLOSE to an 8/10 score. I smell a shill.
>>
>>67367403
>I hate my parents, how am I supposed to relate to this Snyder faggot?

Not everyone has a shit relationship with their parents unlike you
>>
Okay let's not act like Affleck isn't the greatest actor of our generation. The things he's been involved in have been complete works of art. The Town, Argo, hell even Gigli was made bearable thanks to his acting chops. Why anyone would think his performances are under 9/10 is beyond me. It's probably because they can't tell a good movie if it sucked them in the dick. Ben Affleck is also a very competent director, prbably the most competent i've ever seen. Much greater than any Kubrick, Nolan, or Wachowski could ever hope to be. He puts even Hitchcock to shame with his cinematic prowess. Affleck as Batman is the only sensible choice for anyone willing to helm the production of such an extraordinary and amobitious piece of art. Ben Affleck is basically the gold-standard for anything hollywoow would ever hope to make from this point onward. "Affleck sucks" is not only an outright false rhetoric, but a malicious form of slander and libel as literally nothing could even be presented as an inkling of evidence. So you nerds can take your little rotten tomatoes scores and shove them up your sphincters because that's the only possible way you will ever get to feel another organism dabble in your disgusting, sore infested version of butt-play. I will look back on this thread when Affleck is met with critical acclaim from ACTUAL critics and look straight into the screen with enough intensity that i see each and every one of your eyes and say "How you like them apples?"
And yes i did wait for a trailer to come on my television to post this.
>>
one day all these faggots that judge a movie based on their elite club will be too old and our grand children will watch this movie and consider it a great action movie with some deep emotions.
>>
Nobody who uses the phrase: "it was fucking awesome!!!!" can be older than 15.

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>67367687
I believe you and respect your opinion OP. I'm going to see this at midnight tonight. Not excited and not disappointed either. I'm going in expecting an action flick. That's all. That's all I ever expect from these movies and anyone that expects some deep meaning and LOL JOKES all the time are deeply flawed themselves. If they want jokes, take a look at Avengers 2. I love Marvel but that shit was just bad. Two opposite ends of the spectrum.
>>
>>67366670
Shit sandwich.
>>
>>67370109
If he were really trying to juke you, he should have said "cuck" and you guys would have fucking fell for it. What a lowbrow idiot right?
>>
>>67367144

What about Metacritic
or IGN

Or every fucking other review site thats saying this is a shit movie.

RT is owned by WB
>>
>>67367299

underrated
>>
OP back again.

I wish I knew the people here in person, at least one of them so I could ask if they were trolling the entire time or if tuey are dead serious about this movie to be total ass.

Look, it's not a masterpiece, but it's a really good movie to watch once, even maybe twice.

Seriously are you all just trolling on the internet?

I swear it is really hard for me to understand how you can find this movie to be so bad.

Batman was incredible in this movie. His action scenes were so great. Nolan'd batman action is super lame in my opinion and Noland did stupid cuts when batman punched shit. In this movie all the batman action is clearly visible and feels brutal. Also I became really emotional during the whole scenes about mom and dad of batman and superman. Wonderwoman was kinda uninteresting though. I liked the scene were Batman went to save Superman's mom amd beat the sgit out of everybody.
>>
>>67370752
>a really good movie to watch once, even maybe twice
Damn. Nevermind I'm going to see this tomorrow. I'm expecting nothing, just shit, pure shit.
>>
>oh my god,he said Martha! I thought he was Space Satan until now,but this changes everything!
>>
Ben is the best Batman
and Soon Affleck will write a Boston based Bat-film and it will be the greatest cinematic achievement of all time

>The Jokah stole my BatCah, pissah
>>
>>67370989
It's not about Superman in that scene.

He didn't kill Superman because he didn't want to be the murder of a family just like what happened to him.

Having your mom die in 30 seconds was a very relatable thing for batman.
>>
>>67367321
>>67367910

The film is currently sitting at 43 fresh and 77 rotten, for 120 total. Lets say it does hit 300 reviews: even if all 180 additional reviews are positive, it would still tally to 223 fresh out of 300 total for a final score of 74.3%.

RT's "Certified Fresh" requires a final score of atleast 75%.
It is now physically impossible for this film to hit that window over 300 reviews.
>>
>>67366670
People who saw early screenings of Phantom Menace liked it, too.
>>
Expert faggot here

The case of Batman VS Soupman reminds me to"Serial Born Killers".

People hated it for reasons that had nothing to do with the movie.

10 years later people that didn't knew about that hated topic watched it and liked it.

I'm expecting my children to enjoy this movie because they will not have the background knowledge about all the dc marvel snyder faggotry.

The movie was good.
7/10
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.