[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm rewatching Breaking Bad; why the fuck does this nigga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
So I'm rewatching Breaking Bad; why the fuck does this nigga have stubble if he's on chemo
>>
dogshit on my shoe
>>
fuckin idiot. go get cancer yourself and see what happens
>>
>>67366539
Does cancer cut your hair really short but leave it in place?
>>
Breaking Bad is science fiction and takes place in another reality where chemo doesn't affect facial hair and meth is blue.
>>
>>67366630
Fuck I wasn't even thinking about his mustache, I meant the stubble on his head
>>
Did you miss the episode where he shaved his hair off?
>>
>>67366465
chemo patients still have pubic hair and eye brows, head hair is a larger more easily damaged follicle that is susceptible, most the time it doesn't completely fall out, it comes out in clumps and looks like shit so most people just go bald so they can have even regrowth when the chemo is over
>>
File: bald.jpg (34 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
bald.jpg
34 KB, 480x640
>>67366465
Chemo doesn't kill all the hair, in fact some of my head hair didn't fall out but looked like shit since it was just in clumps so I shaved my head. I could still grow a beard and my eyebrows stayed, body hair thinned but a lot stayed. Did a 9 week cycle of BEP. Pic related, about 3 weeks into it.
>>
>>67366561
He beats cancer in Season 2 and it only returns halfway through Season 5
>>
>>67366561
Cancer makes your hair patchy as fuck so most sufferers shave it all off around the time they start looking like a mangy tennis ball.
>>
>>67367439
And how's the meth operation going?
>>
>>67367615
no chemo make your hair patchy as fuck not the cancer
>>
>>67367439
how ya doing, anon?
>>
>>67366561
cancer and/or chemo are not guaranteed to make your hair fall out. they're all different and they affect different people differently. walt shaved his head because it fit with his badass persona. it had nothing to do with his physical health.
>>
>>67367801
2.5 years since chemo, still in remission, so cant complain to much, though it sucks going in every 3 months for the checkups.
>>
>>67367930
He did start losing the hair after chemo, but afterwards decided it worked for him.
>>
>>67367439
Stay strong anon

OP chemo can cause your nails to fall out too but you're not bitching about that. The order of falling out is usually hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, facial, body, pubic, and nails.
>>
>>67368036
I saw some older people keeping ice packs on their hands/feet to help their nails, mine got some strange stripes in them that faded after a couple of months.
>>
WHY WOULD YOU REWATCH A SERIES, ANON
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.