[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw it today, here in spain opened today, ask me everything about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: batman-v-superman.jpg (174 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
batman-v-superman.jpg
174 KB, 620x320
Saw it today, here in spain opened today, ask me everything about it to debate about the movie
>>
>>67361157

get a fucking life!

I get it, its the only way people will give a shit about your opinion like in yout entire life.

but whats the point? Your on /tv/, we know that you hated it.

what's the fucking point?
>>
>>67361226
not exactly, the movie had good things and bad things
>>
>>67361266
tell me the bad things without spoiling me pls.
>>
¿Cual es tu sincera opinión sobre la película?
>>
>>67361157
What's your opinion on the film, Esmeraldo?
>>
>>67361226
Como lo recibió el público? Se tragaron el hype?
>>
that desert thing about batman, what is it all about?
>>
>>67361157
What do you predict the weekend numbers will be and rate on a scale of 1 to 10
>>
Es mala? Estoy por verla mañana , pero debería ilucionarme o es mala la peli?
>>
>>67362323
Sinceramente, entre menos expectativas tengas sobre la película, mejor.
>>
another thread by a fucking liar
>>
Es la mejor pelicula jamas producida y el que diga lo contrario es un canalla y un asesino.
>>
>>67363205
>típico gallego
>>
>>67361501
Batman it's well done, but all the superman parts lacks about motivation, it's boring and a lot of things could have been out of the movie, the resolution of the fight is anticlimatical, lex luthor is stupid, jesse tries to copy heath ledger and fails, in the last scene looks more like a dude of arkham than lex luthor, the action scenes with batman were ok but the secenes with cgi were awful

>>67361733
I don't want a sequel of this, but i would like to use this batman for stand alone movies with him, it works

>>67361849
algunos dijeron "tanto rollo para esto?" o "al final se resoluciona asi?" algunos niños se asustaron con un jumpscare, hubo timidos aplausos al final, pero muy timidos, habia un neckbeard llorando por ahi tambien...
>>
I was glad this would be a movie without repeating the same origin stories, but they just had to fuck it up by shoving in as many characters as possible
>>
>>67361501
Snyder tries to be serious like nolan but doesn't know how to make good characters, batman is easy to do but fails with the superman part, he really doesn't has a reason to fight with batman, doesn't evolve in the whole movie and the ending is a hurried and desesperated move to redeem him, this movie should have been just about batman and superman, could have been worked, but they tried to put a lot of things on it
>>
>>67363860
well batman works, it's well known and doesn't need presentation, but wonder woman is forced, the movie could habe been better withour her and the cameos were just easter eggs for fans, wonder woman looked more like a teaser for his stand alone movie to be honest
>>
>>67362323
No te hagas muchas ilusiones con ella, tiene sus cositas buenas pero se pierde bastante, snyder trata de crear una pelicula con un sello propio suyo mas que armar la pelicula de forma mas natural, de eso me di cuenta cuando batman y superman hablan entre si, comparado con los vengadores se sienten frios, estoicos y casi les costaba interactuar
>>
>>67361625
No es tan horrible pero podria haber sido bastante mejor si hubieran hecho algo mas simple solo con los dos personajes, pero les ha podido la ambicion, eso y que snyder no sabe como abarcar bien con algo tan grande, ah y la pelea final muy epileptica
>>
>>67361157
Why the fuck are they fighting and why is Supes doing the Governments bidding?
>>
>>67364334
Batman has a good reason to fight, after what happened to metropolis sees superman dangerous to the world but superman really no lex just kidnaps martha kent as hostage and forces superman to kill batman, that part is weird, lex knows about clark and bruce since the beginning, even knows what is krpytonite since the first scene where he appears

Superman is called to the senate beacuse Scoot McNairy's characters wants him on a trial when he vandalizes the superman's statue and the police catches him, jesus thar part was hilarious, he doesn't have leggs but climbs the statue catching superman's hand lmao
>>
>>67364661
How much time passes between Supes being seemingly forced to go after Batman and Batman getting his armoured suit/prepping read?
>>
>>67363744
>algunos dijeron "tanto rollo para esto?" o "al final se resoluciona asi?" algunos niños se asustaron con un jumpscare, hubo timidos aplausos al final, pero muy timidos, habia un neckbeard llorando por ahi tambien...

lmao
>>
File: 1454035528737.jpg (9 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1454035528737.jpg
9 KB, 236x236
>>67364661
>he vandalizes the superman's statue and the police catches him, jesus thar part was hilarious, he doesn't have leggs but climbs the statue catching superman's hand lmao
>>
File: alien.jpg (97 KB, 666x712) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
97 KB, 666x712
>>67361157

When will you pay debts Pedro?
>>
>>67364992
like a one and half hour
>>
Reminder that if you pay to see this movie you are a piece of shit. It gets shitty reviews. It's Zack Snyder who sucks balls. Marvel doesn't give a shit how bad it is as long as they make money.
So why the fuck do you continue to give them money? You know it's gonna be shit. Stop feeding the capeshit trend assholes.
>>
>>67361157
who wrote the "joke's on you" on robin's suit?
are there any refences to the joker?
>>
superman dies
>>
>>67363744
>algunos dijeron "tanto rollo para esto?" o "al final se resoluciona asi?" algunos niños se asustaron con un jumpscare, hubo timidos aplausos al final, pero muy timidos, habia un neckbeard llorando por ahi tambien...
Shit, nigga. Ahora tengo que verla.
>>
>>67361157

>Nobody's asked yet
WHO THE FUCK WON!?

>Don't say no one
>>
>>67366442
The only reference about the joker is the scene of the trailer with clark kent in that party when bruce talks about clowns

Robin suit only appears in that scene of the trailer, nothing more
>>
Does Flash, Aquaman, or Cyborg make an appearance at all? Does Lex become bald by the end of the film?
>>
>>67366600

Lex has a folder for "metahuman" activity on his computer. Bruce and Diana both hack it and get access to it. We see Diana watching videos of Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg on her computer. In the Flash scene, it's security camera footage. He's not in costume, he's in a store that gets robbed, he uses his powers to stop the robber with the gun. Aquaman appears in a scene where some sort of submarine/something is filming underwater, he comes out of a wrecked ship and attacks the video camera filming him. Cyborg appears in a video diary made by his dad. He's on rigged on a "wall", he's dying, his dad is trying to save him and documents his efforts on camera.

Flash also appears in a dream sequence, where he tries to warn Bruce about future events. Lex is bald at the end of the film, when he goes to prison they shave his hair off.
>>
>>67366497
The awnser is very clear Batman wons, he kicks superman's ass very hard, he is hit by kriptonite grenades two times, in the end superman ends tied up on the floor and batman is ready to kill him easily with the spear, but superman talks about martha and lois appears and stops the fight

>>67366600
Have you seen the webms on other threads? that's all the appearances of the characters, but flash has one more he appears when bruce dreams, his costume is weird, he wears a robotic suit like raiden of metal gear solid 4 but in red

Lex becomes bald in his last scene, he is shaved off in prison
>>
was the scene of lex pissing in the tea cup funny or just plain stupid? also what is your opinion in batman killing people?
>>
File: dkr13mu2q.jpg (360 KB, 1000x1585) Image search: [Google]
dkr13mu2q.jpg
360 KB, 1000x1585
>>67367249
Jesse tries to be creepy like The Joker of TDK, nobody laugh any Lex joke in the theater, but people love it the interacion scenes between Bruce and Alfred, yes it's frustrating, this Batman really works but he looks in the wrong movie

Batman killing people are more like collateral damages, like the chase scenes of nolan's batman, but this time more over the top and more violent, but there's a scene that will divide people, it's like the pic related of the TDKR but with matha kent and batman shoots a guy with a flamethrower and makes him burn alive, even he says the line "i believe you" like in the miller's comic that scene caught me off guard
Anyway i'm accustomed with Batman killing on the movies, doesn't both me really much
>>
This film sounds pretty good from what I'm seeing here?

What are the major complains then? Is it just "it's too dark and not marvely enough?"
>>
>>67361699
See you in three days, space cowboy.

My condolences on living in Mexico, mi amigo.
>>
>>67361501
The second part of the film is terrible. It is one long-ass fighting scene, similar to The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies with excessive and painful CGI effects.
>>
>>67361926
Dream sequence.

The world is being controlled by Suppy, and Batty is afraid of that.
>>
Stop speaking in mexican here
>>
File: monsoon.png (563 KB, 933x769) Image search: [Google]
monsoon.png
563 KB, 933x769
>>67366905
>his costume is weird, he wears a robotic suit like raiden of metal gear solid 4 but in red
Does Rules of Nature play in the background?
>>
>>67361157
>ask me everything
cómo lo pronuncian en el doblaje, Superhombre o Súperman?
y el Hombre Murciélago? lo llaman Brus Guay?
>>
File: 1449201749707.gif (704 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1449201749707.gif
704 KB, 200x200
>>67367249
>was the scene of lex pissing in the tea cup
What the fuck? Please tell me this isn't real.
>>
>>67361926
Dream sequence in a mad max world where batman is the resistance against a world ruled by superman, the parademons appear in a random way, it's doesn't have any sense
>>
File: 1439862343821.png (134 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1439862343821.png
134 KB, 396x381
>>67367561
>Jesse tries to be creepy like The Joker of TDK

More like tried to be nicholas cage from the match stick man
>>
>>67367865
>y el Hombre Murciélago? lo llaman Brus Guay?
Haha todavia recuerdo cuando lo llamaban Bruno D'iaz aqui en latinoamerica.
>>
>>67368009
i'm sorry anon, it's real
>>
I, for one, welcome the new age of pissposting
>>
>>67367865
Supermán
Bruce Wayne

>>67368025
I some scenes he really looked like he wanted to do the same
>>
>>67361157
Why didn't you record it then upload a cam copy online you useless fuck? Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>67368022
Hello, what's a parademon?
>>
>>67368605
troops of darkseid
>>
>>67363205
Ê o melhor filme de todos os tempos, e quem dizer que não, é um canalha e um assassino.

It's the best film ever created, and wherever says otherwise, is a scoundrel and an assassin.

Rate my translation.
>>
>>67368491

In some scenes he made me physically cringe. Especially at the end when people were walking out yet came back only to be met with awkward acting.
>>
>>67368075
>todavia recuerdo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvHnBsySWkE <-- 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjVamy51Vs0 <-- 2011

>>67368491
no, yo pregunté cómo lo pronuncian en el doblaje
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn8CkmqLTdg
>>
>>67368674
>Ê o melhor filme de todos os tempos, e quem dizer que não, é um canalha e um assassino.
É *
>>
>>67368674
>wherever
Whoever *
>>
>>67368681
when he "rings the bell" it's hilarious

>>67368700
Lo decimos normal, nada "españolizado"
>>
>>67368700
la voz de batman en arkham knight es el actor de doblaje de la serie animada batman y de la liga de la justicia?
>>
Why does Superman go after batman in the first place and why does Lex want batman dead?
>>
>>67366905

>Batman wins

That's all I needed to know. I can watch this now.
>>
>>67368700
Yo hablaba de "Bruce Wayne" en las peliculas de Nolan. No sabia que aun seguian con lo de "Bruno" en los dibujos (cosa que no me molesta).
>>
Fire Zack.
>>
File: 1441311066331.jpg (33 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1441311066331.jpg
33 KB, 530x444
>>67369063
I had faith in this fucker. "It's fucking capeshit, come on" I always said
>>
>>67369063
yes
>>
>>67368969
Superman doesn't like how Batman apply justice but it's the fact lex takes martha as hostage and forces him the real trigger

lex wants batman dead by superman to make him look like a evil guy
>>
>>67369247
Wow, THAT is his master plan? That's plain retarded.
>>
>>67369381
yes, it's simple
>>
doomsday luce como en los comics con picos o simplemente se queda como tortuga ninja?(the webm don't look good)
>>
I keep hearing that Jesse plays Luthor as a cheeky bugger instead of a calculated alpha male. Is that true?
>>
>>67369620
>Jesse
>alpha male
>>
J O Y L E S S
O
Y
L
E
S
S
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.