[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you like the poster? Not asking about the movie itself, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 7u56u8h.jpg (100 KB, 488x720) Image search: [Google]
7u56u8h.jpg
100 KB, 488x720
Did you like the poster? Not asking about the movie itself, just the poster.
>>
>Finn was removed in international posters

heh
>>
>>67357239
Finn should have been the fucking main character. Luke having a black son would be cool... but the whole absent white father thing would probably trigger SJW's!

Lucas ... we are sorry! Please come back.
>>
>>67357212
Cluttered mess, not even the struzan poster was good
>>
>blue and orange
>>
Pretty bad, honestly. He just posted a Star Wars thread about himself.
>>
>>67357212
>token female mary sue is the second biggest in the poster
Good to know there's such great diversity in movies these days and not actual good actresses/fleshed out characters.
>>
>everybody looking away like in normal posters
>han and leia looking directly at us

stop it
>>
File: IMAXAMC_DanMumford_2of4_0.jpg (4 MB, 2856x3901) Image search: [Google]
IMAXAMC_DanMumford_2of4_0.jpg
4 MB, 2856x3901
It's fine, not great.
Unlike the IMAX posters.
>>
I've always thought the Star Wars posters were not that great, and this one is a bad remake of the original posters.
>>
>>67357463
>it's a /tv/ hates and fears women clip show
>>
>>67357212
Is Poe's head transparent or is it just too blurry?
>>
>>67357555
>he's just sexist!
>completely ignoring my points on wow rey is a terrible character and poorly acted to boot
wew lad
>>
>>67357763
>points

that's what you call those brain burps?
>>
It should have been Finn and Poe inches away from kissing.
>>
>>67357846
You're still incapable of refuting them.
>>
No. The same nigger that ruined the movie is in the poster.

Finn was the worst written and cast character of 2015.
>>
>>67359407
Confirmed for not even seeing the movie. The last of this movie's problems was Finn
>>
>>67359407
go back to /pol/ you brainless fucko, Boyega had an amazing performance one of the best in the movie
>>
>>67357321
problem with the movie is that it didn't really have a MC, or tried to have too many. Sure the previous movies had ensemble casts, but still each had a central char. Luke for original trilogy, and Obi-wan for I and II and Anakin for III.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.