[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite type of DC damage control? I like "BvS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (202 KB, 754x354) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
202 KB, 754x354
What's your favorite type of DC damage control? I like "BvS is getting bad reviews because Marvel paid off all of the reviewers"
>>
>>67357029
Source? Is anyone at DC actually saying that?
>>
>>67357029
My favorite is the "It'll still make so much money!"

Because who cares if it's shit, what's important is that my favorite company makes money.
>>
Mine is "They want Marvel's braindead fun flicks, not deep and complex stories that comes from DC movies"
>>
>>67357055
No, I'm talking about people on this board. People at DC may have been dumb enough to hire Zack Snyder, but they're not that dumb.
>>
I love how everyone is pretending to have watched it already.
>>
>>67357177

This.

"This movie that I didn't even enjoy sucked ass, but it made a bunch of money so that means it was good!"

I also love the automatic defensive response to try and bash marvel for anything. Yeah, marvel has made some bad shit, but not Snyder tier shit.
>>
>>67357055
not DC dude, the fanboys
>>
Oh look another disneyshill thread

here's a personal message for you idiots:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1y0M5bxWLJ9
>>
>>67357261
MoS was better than every Phase 1 Marvel movie except Iron Man and Avengers

And Thor 2 too I guess
>>
>>67357177
lol this. nothing more pathetic then fans preferring their movie to make money over their movie getting good reviews.

wtf
>>
>>67357029
>grim whirlwind of effects-driven action
>Movie is called Batman vs Superman
>One of the main characters is a flying, super strength, super durable, super hearing, heat vision, ice breath alien

What? Literally what else do you expect?
>>
>>67357292
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1y0M5bxWLJ9

Is that seriously you? You sound like you need extra special education bruh.
>>
>>67357345
This was literally all that was on /tv/ a few months ago, Cameronfags vs. Star Wars fanboys
>>
>YOU JUST DON'T GET IT
>>
>>67357400
you cant falut my logic so you attack my voice (which btw I have a mucous condition, so i can't help it)
>>
>>67357475
>WHERE ARE MY DANCE OFFS
>>
>>67357177
See the best thing about this defense is that the person is basically saying "My movie is at the same level as Transfomers"

>>67357417
Except Star Wars was getting good reviews across the board. All people were looking at a certain point was just the box office
>>
>>67357029
Critics hate it because it's not fun.
Superhero movies shouldn't be fun.
>>
>>67357517
>you cant falut my logic

How can I if I stop listening after five seconds?

roasted
>>
>>67357292
You have a voice for the keyboard. Don't ever talk again.
>>
"we are too dumb for the movie"
>>
File: 1381109025886.gif (2 MB, 266x148) Image search: [Google]
1381109025886.gif
2 MB, 266x148
>>67357292
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1y0M5bxWLJ9
>>
>FUN
>>
>>67357520
WHERE ARE MY BOYS. MMMMMMMM. >>67357522
>>
>Who cares about the New York Times and all those 'profesionals'? I had a friend who says its great.
>>
>>67357292
>i am not a homo: where is he now?
>>
>"Critics just hate it because its not fun!"
>"If TDK was released today, it will be shitted on for being grimdark!"
>>
The best is how they deflect any attack with some comment about Marvel, as if anyone else cares about their autistic console war shit.
>>
>They don't like it because it's too deep for them, MoS was a masterpiece and it got bad reviews too
>>
Slightly unrelated by why does the average rating on Rotten Tomatoes go /10 for critics but only /5 for the audience?
Also:
>critics probably aren't DC fans so they're not going to like it as much as us who know the characters more
>>
>>67358524
And DC fans aren't going to like a movie that shits all over the thing they like.
>>
I really liked the few attempts at trying to appeal to ""/pol/'"" sensibilities and how if you didn't like it you're /co/mblr/r*ddit cancer

it was really cute
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.