[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have been brainwashed. All of you. You have all been brainwashed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: bvs.jpg (144 KB, 960x670) Image search: [Google]
bvs.jpg
144 KB, 960x670
You have been brainwashed.

All of you.

You have all been brainwashed to take subpar capeshit as acceptable. Disney has ruined you all.

Not me though. I will never succumb to the "Zack Snyder is awful" meme. His films are a revelation. They transcend superhero films. They are cinema in its purest form.

Watchmen: A striking commentary on superhero culture and the pitfalls of man. Shot gorgeously by Larry Fong and seamlessly directed by Zack.

Sucker Punch: A post-modern take on the patriarchy. Too intricate for the simple minds of today's world. Zack mixes intellectual ideas with visceral scenery that leaves you exhilarated. This film will be viewed as an underrated gem years from now.

and now..Batman v Superman: The cinema that will save capeshit, save HOLLYWOOD. Zack has crafted a pop culture-phenomoen. The bad press this movie is getting prior to its release is a testament to society's fearfullness for change. They are not ready for the ideas Zack and Warner Bros. are bringing to the table. They don't want to be challenged. They want safe, regurgitated formula-ridden flicks! Star Wars was the latest victim of this. But Warner Bros. refuses to be a statistic in history. They want to stand out..and they will..oh God, they will..

On March 25th, everything will change. The question is whether you will be ready for it or not.
>>
>>67351687
Yeah everybody you should be ashamed.

My wife's son and I can't wait to watch this. Thx OP
>>
hating on zack has become a meme.. like hating on M Night. People still think signs/village are awful
>>
Agreed. Whatever happened to /tv/? Where is Anonymous? Where is our legion? True legionares would be excited for Snyder's dark, gritty realism to coddle the best superheroes of all time.
>>
>>67351687
This film is kino in its highest form , critics are not ready for it yet, but this movie will become a classic and a turning point for cinema
>>
BvS is LITERALLY the Citizen Kane of our generation. Cinema will never be the same again.
>>
fuck off with the memes
>>
>>67351687
Keep crying, DCuck.
>>
File: change.jpg (33 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
change.jpg
33 KB, 568x320
>>
>>67351756
A shit movie is a shit movies.
>>
>>67351740
Signs got good reviews and is considered by most people to be his last good film. The Village is shit, it was one of the stupidest twist endings of all time.
>>
>>67351687
You are right OP, my wife's son loved all the trailers so far.
>>
>>67351687
What stage of grief is this?
>>
>>67351687
>Watchmen movie
>Turns Veidt into a coward in front of a gunman instead of the man who puts that fucker in his place

Alan Moore didnt deserve that.
>>
>>67351807
>>67351833
>>67351820

Stfu.

God I swear it's like you need a Ph.D to understand good films. Luckily my IQ is 141 (not bragging, but it is pretty high)
>>
>>67351687
this is troll thread, anyone who can't see this are retard
>>
>>67351740
Thinking Zack is a competent director has become a meme
>>
>>67351876
>>67351687
nice falseflag retard
>>
>>67351833
How can the movie be shit though? It has two of the greatest superheroes of all time and the colors are so dark and vivid. I thought the legion would be excited for this movie that is likely to scare off plebs with its harsh realities. Civilians will be killed by superheroes like they are by the army of US everyday on the streets in the US and no one will bat an eye just like Anonymous. It seems like a good film for those of us that lack emotion and sympathy, which used to be what defined 4chan. I guess /tv/ has lost its way over the last two years.
>>
>>67351917
I'm actually the second guy, not the OP.

I think that guy was serious.
>>
>>67351995
>mfw I can't tell if you're actually serious
If this is bait it's a 10/10
>>
>>67352052
This.
>>
>>67352052
>>67352077
The truth has now become bait. I guess it's just time to elave then
>>
>>67352212
>he was serious

lmao holy shit
>>
>>67352212
Yeah I hope you enjoyed your week long stay. Hurry along back to 9gag, now.
>>
>>67352258
I've been here for two years newfag
>>
>>67352330
wow
>>
>>67352330
>It seems like a good film for those of us that lack emotion and sympathy, which used to be what defined 4chan.
Jesus christ, anon. I don't know where to start.
>>
>>67351995
>>67352212
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S
>>
>>67352404
You can start by leaving. It's obvious you don't belong here with the elite. But judging from the responses the elite has left so I guess it's time I did the same, maybe I can find them somewhere else now.
>>
>>67351995
I refuse to belive that this is real
>>
you should genuinly consider working as an advertiser or something related. you are talented
>>
>>67351899
He would be a pretty decent DP. Just have someone there to reign in his bullshit
>>
>>67352464
I can think of one place you can fuck off back to.
>>
>>67352464
Nope. This has to bait. I just has to be.
>>
DCucks in complete denial, this movie was a complete flop, why can't you guys accept it?
>>
File: Baneonymous.jpg (339 KB, 800x519) Image search: [Google]
Baneonymous.jpg
339 KB, 800x519
>>67351756
The Dark Knight > Batman Begins > Batman V Superman > The Dark Knight Rises > Man of Steel > Iron Man > All that other shit
>>
>>67351687
Tell it like it is, brother! I'm so glad someone is not afraid to speak the truth! Smart people like us need to stick together and not let Marvel try to silence us!

This piece of art will elevate the souls of those who see it. We will enter a new age. Every frame carefully crafted in such a way as to stimulate the brain and evolve it. We will come out of the theater enlightened. The world around us will not understand, but we will. We'll know we've truly become Batman v Superman the Dawn of Justice.
>>
>>67351995
>>67352212
>>67352464
>A 9gag users mental image of 4chan
>>
>>67352609
I agree anon The Dark knight will always be my favorite because of the Joker. That scene where he slams that nigger into that pencil is just so great, I think about it all the time when I'm in class about how I want to do that to my teacher. Highschools should start making the dark Knight required watching so we can have more Jokers, truly enlightened individuals that see past the bullshit society.
>>
>>67351687
Hey OP, I'm trying to convince my mom's boyfriend to take me to this movie, but he says it's too violent. How can I convince him?
>>
File: 1458748351639.jpg (191 KB, 903x671) Image search: [Google]
1458748351639.jpg
191 KB, 903x671
The pretend kino pushers from /v/, /co/ and redlur(you)want to encourage the plebs sensibility on this board because it makes their job easier. They want "dude everyone get hyped for the latest movie, ha ha I love fun popcorn times aren't movies fun and comfy. you booked your tickets yet? Look at the rotten tomatoes score! Oh, you didn't like it? Well that's okay, everyone is entitled to their opinion" reddit environment.

I rage against this drift towards hugbox on a daily basis. Kino is a slaughter house. This is a medium of suffering in the name of authenticity and the board should refect that. This isn't 'fun times "fauxkino buff" clubhouse'.

I mean not to startle and insult those below me, but one must pave the path ahead with the blood of the common man. And that is you.
>>
File: 1444789076798.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1444789076798.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>67351687
>His films are a revelation. They transcend superhero films. They are cinema in its purest form.
>>
At least Zack Snyder is trying to do something different and artistic. Every marvel movie except the thor ones look like a buffy episode.
>>
File: Agamemnon sees a faggot.webm (1 MB, 1920x794) Image search: [Google]
Agamemnon sees a faggot.webm
1 MB, 1920x794
>>67353384
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.